Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Why don’t the Jedi have a Navy?
Wait for it....

Because a Navy would lead to the dock side.

Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles.
For days he kept leaving little messages around the house.

A woman in labor suddenly shouted, “Shouldn’t! Wouldn’t! Couldn’t! Didn’t! Can’t!”
“Don’t worry,” said the doc. “Those are just contractions.”

What did the bald man exclaim when he received a comb for a present?
Thanks— I’ll never part with it!

I recently went to a class to obtain my Part 107 certificate but had a difficult time paying attention

the instructor kept droning on and on and on

155ae0beaa21f4be50b509338359dc3c.jpg

If there isn't a magazine titled "Redneck Aviation", there should be.

So @2-Bit Speed and I got to joking about a magazine tailored towards pilots from the less-than-filthy-stinking-rich portion of the population, and came up with a great idea. So as not to derail the thread about Flying magazine, I posted here. All names and slogans are products of 2-Bit's genius, not mine.
RA_Issue-1.jpg

Well, what do y'all think?? :D

So @2-Bit Speed and I got to joking about a magazine tailored towards pilots from the less-than-filthy-stinking-rich portion of the population, and came up with a great idea. So as not to derail the thread about Flying magazine, I posted here. All names and slogans are products of 2-Bit's genius, not mine.
View attachment 105242

I’d subscribe.

Print up some subscription forms, go to the bookstore and tuck them into all the aviation magazines on the stand. In no time you’ll have enough cash to get @2-Bit Speed started on SP training. ;)

If your airport tower says, ''git 'er done'' instead of cleared for takeoff, you might be in redneck territory....

If your airport’s wind sock is long underwear hung from a tree stand, you might be in redneck territory.

I may be contacting you gentlemen later to ask if you would be interested in writing for a start-up aviation magazine, for the "You Saw What?!?!" and "Breaker, Breaker, Over" columns. ;) :D

are those soybeans?

I may be contacting you gentlemen later to ask if you would be interested in writing for a start-up aviation magazine, for the "You Saw What?!?!" and "Breaker, Breaker, Over" columns. ;) :D
You’ve got to include the redneck equivalent of I Learned About Flying From That, the Hold My Beer column.

View attachment 105242

I got distracted when you used the word filthy...

I think this deserves its own thread ... "you might be a redneck pilot if ???" ;)

Back