Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

It was a prank. It was directly preceded by another prank - here is both of them in the same clip:

I take it you haven't spent much time in Cali ? This is business as usual out there! I'm pretty sure that is the town that the movie "the lost boys" was emulating!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey she does have a voice and talent! Well a little anyway.

dog peeing.jpeg

487.jpg

Two rednecks are sitting on the front porch.

One says, "Did you know that elks have sex 10 to 15 times a night?"

The other says "AW SHET, I just joined the American Legion."

Lawyer and his crabs

A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde stewardess to take care of them for him. She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator. He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in an arrogant manner that he was a lawyer, and threatened what would happen to her if she let them thaw out.

Shortly before landing in New York , she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, "Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in New Orleans, please raise your hand?" Not one hand went up...so she took them home and ate them.

There are two really great lessons here:

1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are; and,

2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folks think!

Eleven foot eight is a big hit on You Tube and the bridge hasn't moved an inch yet.

Think that bridge was featured on 60 Minutes or similar show years ago. You can't fix stupid.

stupid is Forest Gump.jpeg

Last edited:
If affected insurance companies contributed only 10% of their claims payout in a year, they could lower that roadbed 12" and save a lot of grief.

If affected insurance companies contributed only 10% of their claims payout in a year, they could lower that roadbed 12" and save a lot of grief.
Why do WE have to pay for it? (via insurance) Let the retarded monkeys pay for the damages. Most of these vehicles are operated either by dumbasses who have never driven anything bigger than their Prius before renting a moving trunk or by rich people trashing their million-dollar travel trailers. All these incidents are CFIT, they are NOT accidents. And malevolent damage of property should not be paid by insurance, it is called "vandalism".

Back