Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

That looked like a legit Public Service Announcement (PSA) to me. Such an announcement could save countless victims from bubble butt ... or sticky buns!

Elon Musk lands on Mars, and steps out of his spaceship.

"This is a small step for a man, but a giant leap for mankind," says the ground control officer as he cuts off all further communications.

The Doctor comes into the room and tells the father, "Here is your child but your wife didn't make it."

Dad says "Doc, why don’t you just bring me the one she made."

Why do cats act like humans are beneath them but dogs don't?

Because we domesticated dogs. Cats domesticated humans.

:D

Yes ... and it proves the point that while you may own a dog, you can only have a cat ...

Why is a dog considered a man's best friend?

If you lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car on a warm summer day and let them out in a few hours, who do you think is going to be happy to see you?

I'm definitely the fries-on-the-pier bird.

278160171_10158910259343526_1307693554712353665_n.jpg

Since it’s that time of year:

Did you know Santa was born in Gdansk?

He's North Polish

<ba dum tss>

OK, stop me if you heard this one before...

A cowboy arrives at the pearly gates, and St. Peter says, "A cowboy? We don't get many cowboys here. Have you done anything that would warrant admission to heaven?"

The cowboy says, "I think I have."

St. Peter says, "Well, tell me about it."

"I was riding through the badlands when I saw a group of motorcyclists surrounding a pretty young woman. Thinking she was about to be assaulted, I rode over, got off my horse and walked up to the biggest, meanest-looking biker, punched him in the face, kicked over his motorcycle and turned to the others, saying, 'Any of you other guys want a piece of me?'"

Saint Peter: "Very impressive. When did this happen?"

Cowboy: "Oh, about two minutes ago."

Back