Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Someone at ForeFlight has holiday cheer!

I wonder if they do this every year to the METARs and TAF weather sections...

upload_2022-12-24_14-16-49.png

upload_2022-12-24_14-17-7.png

upload_2022-12-24_14-17-38.png

upload_2022-12-24_14-17-58.png

Garmin apparently has no sense of humor. Garmin Pilot has none of those.

Seem to recall a commercial years ago of a driver in an econobox car sitting at the intersection of a very busy road with cars zipping by at a high rate of speed as they looked for an opening.

The deep sound of a voiceover guy comes on and says, "what good is 35 mpg on the highway ... if you can't get on the highway!" :rofl:

An old man is lying on his death bed in his family’s home. All of a sudden, he gets a whiff of the best thing he’s ever smelled.

“What is that glorious smell?? I know that smell. Oh lord it’s my daughters famous brisket.”

A few minutes go by, and his grandson comes into his room.

“Grandson, please go get me a plate of your mothers brisket. I want nothing more in this world than I want a plate of that brisket for my last meal.”

“Ok, grandpa.”

10 minutes pass and his grandson comes back empty handed.

“My boy, where is the brisket? I don’t have much time left and that’s the only thing I want.”

“Sorry, Grandpa. Mom says that that’s for after the funeral.”

FlEHIlRXkAMhJzc

Reverend Francis Norton woke up Sunday morning and, realizing it was an exceptionally beautiful and sunny early spring day, decided he just had to play golf. So he told the Associate Pastor that he was feeling sick and convinced him to lead Mass for him that day.

As soon as the Associate Pastor left the room, Father Norton headed out of town to a golf course about forty miles away. This way he knew he wouldn’t accidentally meet anyone he knew from his parish. Setting up on the first tee, he was alone. After all, it was Sunday morning and everyone else was in church!

At about this time, Saint Peter leaned over to the Lord while looking down from the heavens and exclaimed, “You’re not going to let him get away with this, are you?”

The Lord sighed, and said, “No, I guess not.”

Just then Father Norton hit the ball and it shot straight towards the pin, dropping just short of it, rolled up and fell into the hole. It WAS A 420 YARD HOLE IN ONE!

St. Peter was astonished. He looked at the Lord and asked, “Why did you let him do that?”

The Lord smiled and replied, “Who’s he going to tell?”

Seams to me like he got hemmed into it ...

Last edited:
Back