Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

You only need to watch one. Early in the show they will meet 3 people and one of them will wind up being in the monster disguise, but they’re always shocked.

No, it isn’t a confederate flag.

very similar to Georgia, but there should be a seal inside the ring of stars.

someone should post some jokes, this is turning into serious discussion.

Isn't that a Confederate flag?

It's THE confederate flag. Well the last one at least. The one everyone "thinks" is the confederate flag, is the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

How do flags say hello? They wave.

There, back on track...

Here's something enjoyable, while not "funny" it is light hearted and fun, legal, and expensive (no doubt); just like aviation.

Airplanes don't care how many other airplanes you CURRENTLY fly.

huh. It’s so unknown that the site I went to told me this was the confederate flag. After that, it was a white one with the battle flag in the field.

View attachment 98369
There were a number of different versions with different numbers of stars...
7 stars was the first, then 9 then 11 (each lasted a couple months) finally 13. Then in 1863 they switched to the "stainless banner" with a large white field symbolizing white purity. That lasted until 1865 when they put a red end on it - the "blood stained banner".

huh. It’s so unknown that the site I went to told me this was the confederate flag. After that, it was a white one with the battle flag in the field.

View attachment 98369

7 stars was the first, then 9 then 11 (each lasted a couple months) finally 13. Then in 1863 they switched to the "stainless banner" with a large white field symbolizing white purity. That lasted until 1865 when they put a red end on it - the "blood stained banner".

Let’s move on now, guys.

Every year Howard (a retired airline pilot) and Mabel would go to their local airshow. Every year Mabel wanted for once in her life to go on a helicopter ride. Howard would reply “ A hundred bucks is a hundred bucks” and would refuse to pay it. Every year the same response “a hundred bucks is a hundred bucks”. Well into their retirement Mabel made the same request only this time pleaded with Howard that because of their age it was quite possibly the last opportunity for them to go on a helicopter ride. The helicopter pilot happened to hear her plea and his response and came up with an idea. He told Howard if they didn’t say a word the ride would be free. Otherwise they would have to pay the $100. Howard thought about it and agreed. So they climbed in and up they went. The pilot was sure he could get them to say something once he started his “ maneuvers”. He performed all sorts of acrobatics but not a peep from the back! Finally landing he looked back to discover the wife was gone! Howard told him he almost said something as she started to fall out but “a hundred bucks is a hundred bucks “!

someone should post some jokes, this is turning into serious discussion.

You want serious? You ruined my childhood with post #9322. And I had just started watching the reruns.

Learn something new every day. I knew the picture of the flag and that there was different versions but until now I was unaware of the different numbers of stars.

What's red, white, blue and yellow?
The Star-spangled Banana!

How is a flag like Santa Claus?

They both hang out at the pole!

What's the difference between June 14 and a day when a monster cooks?

One's a flag day and the other's a gag day!

What did the patriotic dog do on Flag Day?

He flagged his tail!

Teacher: "How did the Founding Fathers decide on our country's flag?"

Student: "I guess they took a flag poll!"

Teacher: "Jenny, what do you know that has stars and stripes?"

Jenny: "A movie about a zebra!"

What would you get if you crossed a famous march tune with a monster and his friends?

"Stars and Twerps Forever"!

What would you get if you crossed the Stars and Stripes with a cookie?

A Flag Newton!

Little Johnny was being Little Johnny and doing bad Little Johnny stuff. His mother sent him to his room and said you aren't coming out for a week. After a day Little Johnny can't take it any more, he wants out. So he writes a letter to God. Dear God, if you will make my mother let me out I will be good. I won't ever lie, cheat or steal or do any thing bad again. He thinks about it for a minute and says "I can't do this," wads up the letter and throws it away. He reaches up to the shelf over his desk, takes the Plastic Jesus there, walks over to the closet, throws it in and shuts the door. Gets another piece of paper. Dear God, if you ever want to see your Son again................

attachments_1_8e1d3262313cff79c7e83aa704858a86a50fcc59.jpg

Back