Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

He’s probably got a good civil case against Danny boy for damages. Maybe get it on one of them people’s court type shows. That would be to much fun.
How do you figure? Doesn’t sound like it was the result of human error.

Farmer walks into his kitchen with a duck under his arm and says ... this is the pig I was telling you about

His wife says .... that is not a pig , it is a duck

Farmer said .... I was talking to the duck
Bill Clinton got off AF1 with a pig under his arm. The Marine at the bottom of the stairs said, “that’s a fine pig you have there, sir!”
Clinton said, “that’s not a pig, son, it’s an Arkansas Razorback.”
“And a fine Razorback it is, sir!” Responded the Marine.
Clinton said, “I got this for Hillary.”
“And a fine trade it was, sir!”

The classics never go out of style. :D

He’s probably got a good civil case against Danny boy for damages. Maybe get it on one of them people’s court type shows. That would be to much fun.
Dan said the accident happened because the flap motor stopped working.

How do you figure? Doesn’t sound like it was the result of human error.
Danny was flying his plane. It crashed and broke the plane. Some Johnny Cochran wanna be would probably sign on for the case hoping to get a Jury he can convince Danny was bad and broke his clients plane. But what I really wanna see is Judge Judy get in Danny’s face when he starts blathering and tell him to STFU.

Or better yet ... "Learn how to make money the easy way! Send $10.00 for instructions!"
Back around 1969 I saw an advertisement in the back pages of Popular Mechanics Magazine that read something like this ....

BUSINESS SECRET TO MAKING MONEY FROM HOME.
VERY SMALL INVESTMENT , WRITTEN MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
SEND $1 FOR COMPLETE INFO .

As a naive teenager I sent the dollar .... the instructions sent to me were to put an identical advertisement in my local publications and soon dollar bills would be arriving in my mail too.

The (clever) written guarantee was the fact that I had sent them a dollar which proved that it worked.

@luvflyin , don't look now, but I think you're seein' double....
Lol. That’s I’m not all that good at posting pics. It didn’t seem to take the first time so I tried a different way. Hey, while we’re here that belongs over in that Margarita Thread from a few days back. I’d probably eff that up to though

Back around 1969 I saw an advertisement in the back pages of Popular Mechanics Magazine that read something like this ....

BUSINESS SECRET TO MAKING MONEY FROM HOME.
VERY SMALL INVESTMENT , WRITTEN MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
SEND $1 FOR COMPLETE INFO .

As a naive teenager I sent the dollar .... the instructions sent to me were to put an identical advertisement in my local publications and soon dollar bills would be arriving in my mail too.

The (clever) written guarantee was the fact that I had sent them a dollar which proved that it worked.

I was curious once and did the same thing. I thought it was pretty funny.:lol::lol:

The original mail fraud scheme was someone would take an add in the newspaper stating, ''Last Chance to send in your $5.00.'' No promise of any return, just send in the money. And folks sent in their money. :lol::lol:

There is one born every minute.!!

And looks like it still works.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article141259448.html

fd51e77cb1dc077f7e207b739b134356.jpg

And some people think that picture is a joke.

I just had two pieces of bacon and a big mug of coffee as a mid morning snack. Didn’t use that mug though, it’s too small. I didn’t see the need to get out my firearm either.

Back