Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Actual ad on FB marketplace near me. Anyone interested? I can hook you up!

Anybody looking to stay single? How about being the center of attention of a Neighborhood watch? Look no further, I have the truck for you.

This cutie appears to once be the workhouse of a government organization before being introduced into a civilian eye catcher!

This 2wd long bed is sure to haul as many 2x4’s, bags of trash, beer cans, deer carcass and buckets of disappointment as far as you need to go with the 350 v8 engine and automatic transmission. 257k on the power plant is sure make you the envy of all your friends.

No tailgate to make hauling off that roll of carpet a breeze, tires are decent at best and the key don’t unlock the doors.

Heat works, fires up every time, and overall dependable for the year/price. Clean clear Tn title and the ultra low price of $1400 INCLUDES SALES TAX AND DRIVE OUT TAG

During a U2 concert in Belfast, Ireland Bono asked the audience for total silence.

Then in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands. Once every few seconds.

Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

From the front of the crowd, a broad Irish accent pierced the quiet: "Well ****in' stop doin' it then, ya evil bastard!"'.

146743478_1062336977574334_2572391897131324026_n.jpg

True story:

I was talking with a neighbor lady one afternoon and she’d been having dog trouble all day. She called the vet to ask about things, then did a lot of research on her own. Her husband came home, we were in the front yard, he asked her, “How was your day?”

She said, “I spent all afternoon on the internet learning about anal sacs.”

Him: eyebrows raise
Her: “What?”
Him: “What?”
Her:
Him:
Her: “Oh, you don’t think...you DO, you sick bastard!”
Him: <sad> “What did I do?”
Me: Laughing my rear end off.

If Tampa Bay couldn't ruin him, Dallas sure can't either.

That guy could probably win even if he played for the Falcons.

Back