Legal pot in Colorado

Yes, like the risk of getting blown away by first-rate satire. The Currant strikes again! :D

What kind of credibility can a "news" outlet have that has a headline like "Poll: AG Eric Holder ‘Not a Complete Jerk’"? Not even in the realm of believably:yikes:.

Teresa and I were at Hyena's (a comedy club in Fort Worth) last week, and the stand-up comic was talking about this Colorado legalization of marijuana. I laughed the hardest when he said "All this marijuana use in Colorado is going to cure road rage, but really F*** UP four way stops."

Teresa and I were at Hyena's (a comedy club in Fort Worth) last week, and the stand-up comic was talking about this Colorado legalization of marijuana. I laughed the hardest when he said "All this marijuana use in Colorado is going to cure road rage, but really F*** UP four way stops."
So true. Plus people will probably get stuck in an infinite loop in a roundabout.

I will have to remember this one.

Back