Last Airport you Landed at. (Excluding home field)

Well, the title says "airport" so are these considered airports? :)

The last place I landed was similar to yours.
We consider them airports after a fashion... Is there a proper definition of an "airport"?

PAJN, Juneau, AK. Theres lots of things that suck, but flying around here doesn’t!

Attachments

• B27C4E3E-2153-4411-AA33-AD7A5565CBEF.jpeg
    B27C4E3E-2153-4411-AA33-AD7A5565CBEF.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 16
Well, the title says "airport" so are these considered airports? :)

The last place I landed was similar to yours.

FAR 1.1-Airport means an area of land or water that is used or intended to be used for the landing and takeoff of aircraft, and includes its buildings and facilities, if any. So if you took off after landing, it’s an airport

KMBT, Murphreesboro TN, 510nm leg.

CBE, Cumberland MD.

Pretty good little diner on the field, but a little tricky to find.

KAPA, Centennial airport near Denver with only one out of two engines running.

Nate doesn't think that sort of thing is survivable in a light twin. Especially at his elevation. ;) :rolleyes:

O60 Cloverdale, CA. Saturday's open hangar day at Quality Sport Planes which represents Zenith Aircraft on the west coast. Here are three Zodiacs on the flight line. There were several other manufacturers' LSAs, including a Jabiru and a couple of RV-12s. The local Lions Club cooked burgers and hot dogs for lunch, and the weather was sunny and warm. In all, a fun day.

Zodiac%20Trio%20QSP%20Open%20Hangar%2012May%202018_zpstyiekvge.jpg

Last edited:

I used to rent a house in San Jose very close to RHV. It's what first interested me in aviation. I'd heard the small planes buzzing around for years, but was drinking a cup of coffee in the dining room, happened to look out the window and saw a plane flying overhead and thought, "What an incredible amount of fun and freedom that must be!" And so far, it is :)

Last non-home-field airport I landed at (with my instructor) was KLIC in Limon, CO.

52F with the flyin' gator in his new REALLY nice 182.

Back