Kids at Christmas

Too young to need assembling toys for Christmas this year, but my son-in-law has that to look forward to in the future for these two little men.

Merry Christmas, all!

Attachments

• DSC04596.JPG
    DSC04596.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 20
Too young to need assembling toys for Christmas this year, but my son-in-law has that to look forward to in the future for these two little men.

Merry Christmas, all!

Now THAT'S worth working hard for...

Whats a beautiful set of twins.

We had a similar event at our house. Santa also brought a trampoline, but a much smaller one. I used 6PC's post as a guide, so thank you for that.

Assembled it in the livingroom on Christmas Eve, took about an hour, and aside from it being much dirtier than I anticipated, it was easy. Moved it downstairs to the other family room this morning, only took about 30 mins to disassemble and move.

23f8bef395438805c072cdd117da184c.jpg

Great vid, looks like that was a fun morning! Are you happy with the netting around it?

Not sure how I feel about it.

My motto has always been "Gravity is a better teacher than I will ever be"

Meaning. I can tell my kid to quit leaning back in his chair a hundred times. Gravity will only have to tell him once.

I guess I like that the net is there because it may keep them from flying off and breaking their arm. But multiple times I have had to issue warnings about trying to climb, hang, or launch themselves into the net.

Meh, I guess it is fine. The grumpy old man in me says "I didn't need a safety net"

Back