Joe_B1 Gone West

I had the pleasure of having lunch with Joe and his wonderful significant other, Janice, a couple times. He was a great guy with great stories. Blue skies Joe.

Last edited:
We received notice that Joe has passed away. Blue skies and tailwinds - we will miss his contributions to the forum.

:(

Thanks for sharing. Always sad to loose a member of the POA family. It sure sounds like he loved flying his Archer.

Thanks for sharing. Always sad to loose a member of the POA family. It sure sounds like he loved flying his Archer.
You’re welcome. I am always saddened by it as well, as though I knew them personally. I feel it is the least we can do to have a thread about the member in their memory.

It sounds like he did and I’m glad he was able to enjoy it.

I enjoyed his contributions. :( Blue skies and tailwinds.

My condolences to the family. If anything, to those of us who didn't know him personally, another reminder to keep carpe diem this thing, and keep flying or pursuing whatever it is that makes us tick, for not a day more is forever guaranteed. He will be missed around here. Tailwinds sir.

Well, that spare headset I bought from him last August will have a little more sentimental value now. Very sad. Seemed like a very nice gentleman. I had the opportunity to fly up to his area to pick up the headset but weather got in the way. Wish I could have made that flight. Frequency change approved, Joe.

Condolences to the family. Joe, RIP with blue skies and tailwinds.

Back