Is “reaching your breaking point”

But he passed their personality test, how could this happen.

He just wasn’t thinking straight and thinking it through. A chainsaw would have worked so much better.

I would suggest he just did what many think about doing. Most fortunately only think about it.

And……. Where did he get the ax? He packs an ax in his trunk next to his suitcase?

Most of the comments below the article were in his favor.
Think those can be used as evidence if the FAA hauls him in for questioning? lol

He is obviously a thoughtful and rational man.
He didn't go after the guy who said: "Yeah, lets put gates up and block everyone in."

DECIDE

Detect the Problem — why the hell can’t I get out of this parking lot?

Estimate significance of action - If I get out I can get home and watch the game

Chose outcome - Yeah, I’m getting out of here

Identify actions needed - Hey, I see an axe

Do the action - I should probably stretch out a bit before

Evaluate - Freedom! Except for the police handcuffs. Yeah - it was worth it

Last edited:
If he used the truck and rammed it, that would have been motor vehicle offense and possible a worse deal for his medical? The only way to do this better is to have a screw driver/ratchet set and just disassemble the thing.

Why even go after the guy to get the axe, he finished the job, just let him put it back in the car.

Secondly, the FAA and all the HIMS bs needs to be put to the grave.

If the person investigating the "offense" has ever been stuck trying to get out of a parking lot he may get off easy

He obviously was not past his breaking point. He didn't swing the ax at security.

Is that ax considered an "assault" weapon? Kinda appears that way in them photos ... o_O

I’ve ran into a few scenarios where these have been broken and blocking me. Every time this has occurred, I’ve been able to simply lift the parking arm into the “up” position without damaging anything.

I liked the linked story about the UA Pilot arrested for being naked in front of the Westin Hotel window he thought was mirrored. Got $300K from Denver City. The Chippendales can only dream of that for a night "Dancing".

Of course! Right between the 12ga and the AR-15, along with zip ties, duct tape, and a couple of sacks of lime. You just never know....

Those are the items I keep on the backhoe that I use on my 40 acre plot ... :D

Something like this is the very reason why I always carry a cordless sawsall with me. Every job is better with the right tool.

"There I was at the scrap metals recycler without any catalytic converters and surrounded by parked cars...."

My dad broke an arm off one at DFW around 40 years ago. At the time he was a Capitan for Continental Airlines. I do not remember him getting in trouble for it. Sucker would not lift up!

I saw a BMW go right through one of those arms on the Tri-State tollway near Chicago. Always wondered how much damage it did to the car, but he was going fast, and I never caught up to get a look.

Of course! Right between the 12ga and the AR-15, along with zip ties, duct tape, and a couple of sacks of lime. You just never know....
Tools!

Attachments

• download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 29
I’ve ran into a few scenarios where these have been broken and blocking me. Every time this has occurred, I’ve been able to simply lift the parking arm into the “up” position without damaging anything.

Your approach to the situation lacks panache.

in med school, I drove an old Alfa convertible. When I was late-well, I’d drive to the gated faculty parking, and with my top dropped, I could reach around, raise the parking gate, and drive in.
one day,in so doing, gate caught on my headrest and I broke it. I went to class, went to the parking office, fessed up, and paid for a new gate ($150 in 1989)
I got called into my advisory deans office.

bless her heart, she-
just laughed, hard.

Back