Is “reaching your breaking point”

in med school, I drove an old Alfa convertible. When I was late-well, I’d drive to the gated faculty parking, and with my top dropped, I could reach around, raise the parking gate, and drive in.
I did the same in my Miata at the airport while waiting for them to get me a gate key. Somebody said something and they added chains hanging down from the gate... very light plastic chains that did no harm sliding over the car. :cool:

If you ever dealt with the employee parking lot @ DIA you would certainly understand and probably sympathize. :mad2:

What? I didn’t do it… I mighta, but I didn’t. Just sayin…
Image didn't turn out well. Character on a TV show may or may not be a psychopath. His "tools" are duct tape, zip ties, and gloves...which he keeps in the trunk. Ironically he looks eerily similar to to that Kohberger dude.

1 of the delta interview questions is have you ever reported light chop. If you answer yes, you’re automatically hired. Also they like when you ask for a wind check.
Another question, when you report light chop, do you turn on the seatbelt sign for the duration of the flight? That gets you a sign on bonus.

What? It took 23 whacks; that’s not good form.
I think this actually hurts his case.

23 (probably) means he was just swinging wildly. Or has horrendous technique.

Further, even after 23 he still had enough rage to battle with the other guy.

We need the myth busters to come out of retirement and show exactly what it takes to defeat that hollow plastic arm!

Back