Introduction - hello everyone.

Ryan F.

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan Ferguson 1974
Some of you may recognize me from the AOPA Forums. I'm branching out and trying some new message boards after a long period of exclusivity (LOL) over at the 'Red Board.' I was actually surprised to see that I had an account here 11 years ago, which I don't even remember doing. I haven't touched it once in that time. I had to create a new user account because apparently whatever email address I used with the old account is dead and gone now.

Although I've been active in aviation personally and professionally since 1999, I've enjoyed a renewed interest in "little airplane" GA within the last year. I've relocated to northern New Jersey and am starting to get back into regular piston instruction. Just signed a hangar lease at FWN and have been flying out of Solberg (N51) recently.

By way of introduction, I own and fly a 1966 Twin Comanche, and fly for a Fortune 15 company in the northeast (Gulfstream 450 and Challenger 300/350). Vastly prefer flying the TwinCo. :)

Looking forward to participating here.

-Ryan

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome it's a lot calmer over here...:yesnod:

What, no histrionics, no codemnation of the smallest pilot errors, no throwing out babies with the bathwater... ? Okay, sounds good, I'm in. :)

giphy.gif

What, no histrionics, no codemnation of the smallest pilot errors, no throwing out babies with the bathwater... ? Okay, sounds good, I'm in. :)

OMG, you have been hanging out on the Red Board...:yikes:

Sure,there's some of that, mixed in with the other stuff that you want to find. Just much less here than there. I frequented both for several months,then suddenly noticed I hadn't been to the Red Board in several months . . .

Used to keep my Skyhawk at N51 back in the 80's. that little patch has had quite a history... Down in NC since 1992...

You'll be fine. But if you ever have an engine failure in a Cirrus and pull that little red parachute handle, I strongly suggest you avoid posting about it here.

Back