IFR Route Filing and Lost Comm Procedures

Can we please keep the SZ stuff out of this important aviation thread? :mad2:
Sorry about the thread drift but I don't agree that it is spin zone material since the information is more factual than opinion and not political. It should be covered in Hangar Talk instead of this thread.

Sorry about the thread drift but I don't agree that it is spin zone material since the information is more factual than opinion and not political. It should be covered in Hangar Talk instead of this thread.

Sorry, that's pretty blatantly trying to argue over government health care. Doesn't belong here.

Sorry, that's pretty blatantly trying to argue over government health care. Doesn't belong here.
OK, OK Thread drift guilty as charged. I agree that subject does not belong here. I was just answering a question and providing factual information, not arguing about anything. If you don't like what was reported feel free to ignore it.

OK, OK Thread drift guilty as charged. I agree that subject does not belong here. I was just answering a question and providing factual information, not arguing about anything. If you don't like what was reported feel free to ignore it.

And factual information is all I was looking for. Thank you for providing it.

I do admit, however, that my reason for asking for the information was so that I could form political opinions that are in accord with the facts.

I also only replied to a question about who gets admitted where, and tried to keep it non-politicial.

That said, someone pointed out Univ. of Michigan doesn't turn folks away -- they're known for that. Nice helicopter too. ;)

Univ. of Colorado turns away all sorts of folks with pre-existing "high-risk" conditions for surgery -- and they can pretty much make up their definition of "high-risk" from day to day.

That said, someone pointed out Univ. of Michigan doesn't turn folks away -- they're known for that. Nice helicopter too. ;)
We are too far north for their helicopter so they send N911UM a Cessna Citation air ambulance (working our way back to aviation in this thread).

Back