I teach you how to un-bust airspace in a new cringe-tastic video.

LOL!

How’d you get that awesome narrative voiceover?

I love the cassette player kneeboard. A throw back to Iron Eagle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have you considered addressing busty airspace?

So have you put together all the bloopers together yet..??
Actually don't really have any. I did 99 percent of this as voice over. It's funny in hindsight I went back and watched it and of course I noticed when I'm pushing the throttle in that the transponder is turned off and my headset is sitting in the right seat. I never catch those sort of details until after the fact

Lol "reserved FAA"

Lol surrounded by TFRs, hilarious

I was wondering where he got that helmet and O2 mask....

Another good one Bryan!

Last edited:
Actually don't really have any. I did 99 percent of this as voice over. It's funny in hindsight I went back and watched it and of course I noticed when I'm pushing the throttle in that the transponder is turned off and my headset is sitting in the right seat. I never catch those sort of details until after the fact
You could have filmed the shifter of your car.

You could have filmed the shifter of your car.
Man I did a whole video on "flying the Cirrus Vision" and I did it in my driveway in my car outlining a lot of the features of the Cirrus Vision Jet like airbags, reverse cameras, etc but I scrapped it because it was too cringeworthy.
ON a scale of 1-10, I am okay w/ an 8 on the cringy scale but this was an 11

I have too much time on my hands so there are little things here and there that are mostly for me to just to point out to Eren and go "Hey, did you catch xyz..."

button.jpg

Dude...the chain of events of in flight problems all starts on the ground before your probably even realized it. You OBVIOUSLY glossed right over your checklist.

...did not see one single swig of avgas or Zima.

Complacency kills...

Do not try those maneuvers in your Grumman....surely you would make it rain!

That’s th3 stuff that makes the videos so funny. The “Land of the Lost” type of cheesy, wrong footage now and then is perfect.

How did you get Morgan freeman to narrate.

How did you get Morgan freeman to narrate.

He has been begging to be in one of my videos.
He knows it is the top of the top, world class entertainment.

I said "Morgan, you can't be in one of my videos but I will let you do a bit of narration even though you have that annoying voice"
He said he was good with that.

A lot of good information there. More shots of Mrs.6PC in the next one would improve the quality though and could really help your rotten tomatoes rating.

Morgan's rates have suddenly gone way down.

#MeToo
Lol!!! Well done!! I enjoyed that.

I was also going to say the voice over reminded me of Morgan Freeman in Shawshank Redemption.

Back