I love my...

lol, ok, just another story about how much of a d-bag I am:

I was a kid in camp, we're talking like 11, 12 years old or something, I don't even know how old I was. we're packing everything up at the end of the summer and me and a buddy go into the girls cabin. no one is there. on someones bed I see a camera (the old school kind that you had to take in to get developed) and a pin, you know, like a pin you'd wear on a jean jacket or something like that. this pin said "I love my" and then underneath that it had a picture of a pus, uh, a kitty cat. so I whip "it" out and put it over the kitteh but under the "I love my", and took a picture of it with the camera. I have no idea who's pin it was and I definitely don't know who's camera it was but they sure got a surprise when they developed the film! hahaha, what a DOOOOOOOOOSHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAG eman is!!!!! ok, so there's my "I love my" story.

Well, I have nothing quite like that. I love my... wow that's a pretty open question. What goes there would depend on my mood. Right now it would probably be "ice cream cone". It's 97 degrees here right now.

Someone used to sell little screw, spade (think deck of cards), and club (cards again) stickers to zap over people's "I <heart> my <insert favorite animal here>" bumper stickers.

Nauga,
culture jammng

...... don't wanna get banned

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just be forwarned, it might be kind of like love, but it's not.

2r2sx2u.png

My wife, daughter, dog, where I live, and that I can participate in several cool hobbies.

Oh, and anything from a pig.

There on a bumper sticker so clear.
An "I," then a heart, and then [your state's name here].

Life, which includes my wife, who funds my aviation pursuits, and my kids, who tolerate my aviation pursuits.

That's about it.

Oh wait, bourbon.

My wife and daughter, of course. But Just replaced my 1998 Honda Civic with a brand new Mazda 3 6 speed MT, and I really like it

Back