i KID not!!!

Captain

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
First Officer
I'm sitting in the exit row and two rows in front of me a mom with her 2 year old boy is seated with her in the aisle and him in the middle. From push back to touchdown the kid, every 15 minutes or so, would stand in his seat facing backwards with the safety briefing card in his hand and start whacking the passengers (seated behind him and in front of me) in the face.

Mom from time to time would turn around and apologize to the people seated behind her and say, 'stop' to her brat...but that was all. He'd still be swinging the card while she went back to reading her (I assume) 'Parenting for Dummies' book.

There seem to be a lot of folk on this forum that witness some of today's stellar parenting and thought this might be a nice fun thread to share. Please god don't make this political or left / right or anything that will get it shipped into the soon to be dead SZ...like post #19.

Last edited:
If I was the passenger getting wacked in the face, I would just take the card away from the kid and hand it to the FA explain why I took it.

Of course in todays stupid political correctness I would record the offensive behavior on my phone first, then post it on face book.....:rolleyes2:

I'd have laughed and pretended I enjoyed it, then told the brat to hit mommy in the face with the card so she could have fun, too.

Rich

Open up your air vent all the way and point it at the seat in front of you.

For some years I commuted from Boston to Floridar on a regular basis,it seems I always got the seat in front of the kicking kid,next to a screaming brat,or next to someone with a happy dog. It usually got me a couple of free drinks from the cabin attendants. People with fresh kids,and happy dogs,think your the problem if you complain.

Learn how to make a really bad/scary face. It's easier if you're fairly ugly already but even if not you should be able to come up with something to scare the kid into not looking backwards anymore.

Justice was indeed served, but it should have been served onto the no-authority parent, not on the brat.

This is why I live in the country and avoid people because I would just get into trouble.

"hey kid, how about I roll that paper up and shove it up your nose you little bastard?"

I can foresee the utube viral video of me getting kicked off the plane ... :rolleyes:

If the mom snatched the kid off the seat and told him to knock it off before she cherried his ass there would be people making post about how some lady threatened her kid.

Another abusive overbearing conservative in training.

I don't understand your post. Are you talking about the kid, the mother, the passenger, the observer??? And why?

I'm a conservative, but always willing to listen to other viewpoints. I just might learn something.

"Flight attendant, I think that kid has something lethal in his diaper"

As I stated in another thread, they need to be tossed out the door... tethered or not... just like cats.

Back