I hate women... what went wrong (pics)?

MultiMediaWill

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Will
-Went to bar
-Saw girl from class
-She has been hitting on me in class for the past 2 months so I knew she liked me
-Never hit back on her
-Last night, I was drunk at bar and I started hitting on her for the first time
-In bar, jokingly flirted and called her a 'slut'
-Left the bar, and received the following texts

9f285b9a-3b43-44f9-bed4-8b5dd0326ddb_zps57b793ee.jpg

da0632ea-4a3f-4569-ac9c-6f0ee73da945_zpsa4388159.jpg

78bde39d-bf0b-4bfa-94ae-62cdac022436_zps82a9aa86.jpg

fa5610fc-aa7e-4488-80cc-a2cf67269cef_zps14247944.jpg

I don't understand women...
wtf went wrong...?

I need serious advice.

Going to be the most awkward class ever on Monday.

Sounds like if you have any interest that a little patience might go a long way. Spend some time with her watching tv or whatever. Go to the gym if you have some energy to work off.

Although many men consider a woman with a morally casual attitude to be a real prize, most women construe the term "slut" as an insult. Next time you may want to consider just complementing her appearance. How about "you have beautiful eyes" or something similar? Good luck.

Why do I see another 1000 post thread coming?

Sounds like if you have any interest that a little patience might go a long way...

My life would have been SO much better if I had learned that when I was young!

Young man...do you know the difference between a ***** and a slut?

Anytime a woman sends mixed signals, just ignore them. They always come around eventually...but, if you don't hear anything for a week you better give her a call and appoligize profusely.

Can't drive while intoxicated, can't drive and text at the same time. Maybe a good idea not to text while drunk either.

Can't imagine a conversation with a woman where slut would ever be a useful part of the conversation.

Explain this:

"Let's meet up..)"
"Come over to my place "
"Where do you live"?
"505..."
"Whoa are you really trying to get me to come over?????? wtf???"

wtf is this girl logic?

This one one reason that I am SO glad we didn't have texting when I was young drunk and single!! :yes:
Well, she obviously wanted to see you last night, tonight may be be an entirely different story!
I'd probably text her and see if she wanted to get a pizza or something, but don't listen to me, I am almost 50 and been married a long time! :dunno:

I'm still hung up on the 5% battery life. That's kinda like attempting to take off with 30 minutes of fuel on board.

You're supposed to at least pretend to be a gentlemen and not just into getting laid. Don't invite her straight over to your place, that makes women uncomfortable. Invite her to meet you somewhere public... dinner or a movie. If that's too much like a "date" then meet up for lunch.

Then once you've done that, you find a reason for her to come over... you just got a movie you want to watch or a tv show or whatever. But have a thing you plan to do at your place that doesn't involve sleeping with her.... necessarily.

Oh and don't post transcripts of your conversations on the internet, if you do end up in a relationship and she knows you post on this forum and she looks around and finds it... you might regret it.

You're supposed to at least pretend to be a gentlemen and not just into getting laid. Don't invite her straight over to your place, that makes women uncomfortable. Invite her to meet you somewhere public... dinner or a movie. If that's too much like a "date" then meet up for lunch.

Then once you've done that, you find a reason for her to come over... you just got a movie you want to watch or a tv show or whatever. But have a thing you plan to do at your place that doesn't involve sleeping with her.... necessarily.

Oh and don't post transcripts of your conversations on the internet, if you do end up in a relationship and she knows you post on this forum and she looks around and finds it... you might regret it.

I won't date her and she doesn't even know I'm a pilot.

So yea I'm not worried about the convo.

My goal is to have sex, then ignore/never talk to her again.

I'm just trying to increase my numbers/experience.

I don't understand women...
wtf went wrong...?

I need serious advice.

Going to be the most awkward class ever on Monday.
classic crossed control stall. :rofl:

... okay - seriously: she was still throwing herself at you in the texts. She just needed you to say something that wouldn't have ended up with her feeling like a slut by going over to your place.

tl/dr: foreveralone

Nothing like trying to add to the old logbook!:mad2:
I do realize that "hooking up" is popular now, but this board has a lot of old farts, you know over 30, that probably don't have a lot of sympathy after that remark. :dunno:
That being said, how hard would it have been to say I want to show you my rock collection or my new video game? It's not like you were stalking her!

I think the worst thing is that you just taught her not to show it when she's interested in a guy.

At least you're honest here, try that with her.

You're a tool and deserve what you catch??? Seriously, I warn my daughters about dicks like you all the time.

You're a tool and deserve what you catch??? Seriously, I warn my daughters about dicks like you all the time.

I hope you are prepared for your daughters to be single for a while. All guys my age (20) have the same intentions as me. Anyone who claims otherwise is ugly/loser. Not trying to start a flame war, it's the truth.

I was 20 10 year ago... I can't lie and say I was above taking it if offered, but I didn't really want the type of girl who would lower herself to that. She didn't have to be "pure" but I wouldn't want someone who slept around a lot.

To each his own.

Nothing like trying to add to the old logbook!:mad2:
I do realize that "hooking up" is popular now, but this board has a lot of old farts, you know over 30, that probably don't have a lot of sympathy after that remark. :dunno:
That being said, how hard would it have been to say I want to show you my rock collection or my new video game? It's not like you were stalking her!

To add to that, most old farts lack of sympathy to remarks like that goes up exponentially past 30. At 57 now I can attest that it is through the roof.

Just sayin,

The biggest favor any woman can do for a guy is reject him. Anything else costs the guy lots of money.:D

she wanted you when she knew you had no interest. Now you are willing and she got cold feet. Typical women. They want what they can't have then when they can get it, they don't want it anymore.

Don't talk/text her for a week. She will be blowing up your phone like crazy. It will drive her nuts, thats when you strike.:)

she wanted you when she knew you had no interest. Now you are willing and she got cold feet. Typical women. They want what they can't have then when they can get it, they don't want it anymore.

Don't talk/text her for a week. She will be blowing up your phone like crazy. It will drive her nuts, thats when you strike.:)

This is exactly what I'm gonna do. I think you're right too. What do I do in class next week? She sits next to me every day MWF. How would I not talk to her then?

I hope you are prepared for your daughters to be single for a while. All guys my age (20) have the same intentions as me. Anyone who claims otherwise is ugly/loser. Not trying to start a flame war, it's the truth.
My 19 year old son is proof that not all guys are like you.

Incorrect

Clearly they aren't missing out on anything. :rolleyes:

Although many men consider a woman with a morally casual attitude to be a real prize, most women construe the term "slut" as an insult. Next time you may want to consider just complementing her appearance. How about "you have beautiful eyes" or something similar? Good luck.

"Your eyes look like space crystals"

Works every.time.

Clearly they aren't missing out on anything. :rolleyes:

Didn't you read "Let's just say it's worth your time."? She missed out on the night of her life. :rolleyes:

So many old farts in this thread don't know what it's like to be 20 in 2013.

I guess I'm an ugly loser. (Who still got laid Friday night - it sounds like you didn't)

Back