I had a couple beers this afternoon...

Ghery

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Ghery Pettit
But it had nothing to do with events in Washington DC. The WSU Cougars beat the Oregon State Beavers. We Cougs really don't need an excuse to drink a beer or two, but the Cougs beating the Beavs works for me.

Any Cougar that beats a Beaver deserves a couple of beers.

Yea why do the beer threads keep getting locked? Guess I should read the site rules again :p

Oh no. Now we're discussing a lock again. (thrice?)

IBTL

I've been thinking about brewing beer. At the same time I've been told it is insanely difficult to get a good brown ale, but what do "they" know, right?

And then my doctor goes and tells me that I need to start this new drug and alcohol is out...sigh.

I could always give it away, right?

I quit drinkin' beer years ago.

It was a money decision.

Ok, not really, it was when I decided to take control of my life. Like how some people depend on caffeine in the mornings, or just have to smoke something to feel better, along those lines.... The money thing was just a coincidence.

IBTL.!!!

It’s all about innuendo based humor or puns offending the few folks that get offended easily or for no reason even when the puns were being directed at both sides of “the issue” and both sides were playing nicely and having fun with it. Or so it seemed to me. Now we could get down and dirty with the actual issue and I could post what I really feel about the idiotic players on both sides of the recent ugly stupid kerfuffle but that would definitely be in conflict with the ROC.

So I’ll just have a cold brew.

It’s all about innuendo based humor or puns offending the few folks that get offended easily or for no reason even when the puns were being directed at both sides of “the issue” and both sides were playing nicely and having fun with it. Or so it seemed to me. Now we could get down and dirty with the actual issue and I could post what I really feel about the idiotic players on both sides of the recent ugly stupid kerfuffle but that would definitely be in conflict with the ROC.

You hit that nail on the head!

But my cold beer will have to wait, even though I just came in from some touch up painting outside. My next chore is drive to the airport, fly a lap, change the oil and go around again to check that I did it right . . . Then a cold beer at the pool . . . . . .

You hit that nail on the head!

But my cold beer will have to wait, even though I just came in from some touch up painting outside. My next chore is drive to the airport, fly a lap, change the oil and go around again to check that I did it right . . . Then a cold beer at the pool . . . . . .

So will you be making your turns to the left or the right?

So will you be making your turns to the left or the right?

All turns are required to be to the left, unless the airport is marked for right turns. So it's not like I have a choice . . .

< . . . resist the bait . . . >

All turns are required to be to the left, unless the airport is marked for right turns. So it's not like I have a choice . . .

Well you could be a flake and do a couple of 180 degree turns as well.

s-l1600_25_1024x1024.gif

If you leave, be sure to enter off the 45 with a 315 deg. turn to the left.

Yea why do the beer threads keep getting locked? Guess I should read the site rules again :p

Intolerance and viewpoint discrimination from beer haters. Haters gonna hate...

Stick to discussing wine, liquor, and cocaine instead.

Ahhh

Yeah I had a few beers too yesterday afternoon at 3 yo grandson’s birthday party, oh, and watching college feetball.

Roll Tide!

Needed a few beers after suffering through another episode of Mike Stoops and his inexplicably terrible defense. Sooners still have an outside shot at the conference championship though. Maybe the loss to texas will be worth it if it got him fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, not locked yet, but before it do....

D48A127C-7907-4957-9263-0AFD74E787CB.gif

But it had nothing to do with events in Washington DC. The WSU Cougars beat the Oregon State Beavers. We Cougs really don't need an excuse to drink a beer or two, but the Cougs beating the Beavs works for me.

I have a T shirt from Oregon state that says nobody licks our beavers

Back