I’ve got eman’s burger beat

Hold still @eman1200. This might hurt a little.

ca1ed6b0cf68ed4fa67026258be65274.jpeg

Couldn’t find any place that would grill up some sacred cow? :)
We got seafood on thursdays if it didn’t rain.

Had a hamburger in Bombay....I’m sure it wasn’t cow. Skinny cows over there anyway.

They put all of that extra stuff on it but leave off the bacon? What’s up with that?

It was probably structurally unstable with everything else piled up on it, endangering the public and all... ;)

We got seafood on thursdays if it didn’t rain.

Had a hamburger in Bombay....I’m sure it wasn’t cow. Skinny cows over there anyway.

That would be a Maharajah burger. ;)
Definitely not cow!

There's a burger place not too far from my house, called Lucky's, named after the owner's dog. There's also one about a mile from KPDK, if anyone has a reason to be there. They have a couple of different heart attacks on a plate, but if you're feeling particularly ravenous and can give them 24 hours notice, they have a special challenge burger, which they call the Grim Reaper. It consists of four pounds of ground beef, 8 slices of American cheese, 12 strips of bacon, 7 fried eggs, topped with onion rings and enough mayo to help everything slide down nice and easy. If you finish it by yourself in an hour, you get a $200 gift card and your name on their wall of fame.

If that's too much, they do have good burgers and an interesting beer selection.

This place also had a wall of fame but I didn’t ask what the burger consisted of to get on it. Probably similar. :)

All that was in the photos (bad job marketing person!) was empty plates.

It would have helped if someone would take a single “before” picture and not all “after” pictures of people looking like they were going to need to technicolor yawn, soonish.

There's a burger place not too far from my house, called Lucky's, named after the owner's dog. There's also one about a mile from KPDK, if anyone has a reason to be there. They have a couple of different heart attacks on a plate, but if you're feeling particularly ravenous and can give them 24 hours notice, they have a special challenge burger, which they call the Grim Reaper. It consists of four pounds of ground beef, 8 slices of American cheese, 12 strips of bacon, 7 fried eggs, topped with onion rings and enough mayo to help everything slide down nice and easy. If you finish it by yourself in an hour, you get a $200 gift card and your name on their wall of fame.

If that's too much, they do have good burgers and an interesting beer selection.

Had a layover in CRW and went to Sam's Uptown Café. They had this burger that I think was half pork and half beef, all mixed together. Had to try one, and it was good. Big burger too, they almost challenge you to try one. Who am I to argue as an out of towner...

We go there occasionally. My cardiologist would not approve of me attempting the Grim Reaper. :)

http://www.luckysburgerandbrew.com/

Roswell, Brookhaven,and Emory locations. I know the Roswell one is dog friendly, don't know about the others.

I never had dog. :D

I didn't realize they had other locations besides Roswell. We have gone there with and without the pup. Good food!

My in-laws live around the corner from PDK. Looks like Brookhaven would be the most convenient for me when visiting them. I live on the south side of Atlanta.

Back