I’ve got eman’s burger beat

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
What’cha think @eman1200 ?

13702b4e94670aabb75f0fefc984f070.jpg

That would be the Cubano at Crave Real Burgers in Castle Rock, CO.

Burger patty, ham, chorizo sausage, pulled pork, cheese, hot dog, chipotle mayo, avocado, jalapeño, egg, lettuce, tomato (I had them hold it. We agree on this...), onion, ketchup.

Okay gotta go eat now.

Oh yeah, Parmesan/Garlic fries.

They also have the Luther burger.

Burger patty, Bacon, cheddar, egg, onion, inside two glazed donuts.

I couldn’t quite do it. LOL.

What! You too?! No tomato!

Looks marvelous, but that other one (W/donut) no way, **** that shet.

Now I don’t know if I can drive home. But I have to. Karen won’t drive a stick. LOL.

Burger patty, ham, chorizo sausage, pulled pork, cheese, hot dog, chipotle mayo, avocado, jalapeño, egg, lettuce, tomato (I had them hold it. We agree on this...), onion, ketchup.

Okay gotta go eat now.

That is one massively heavy chili.

Okay gotta go eat now.

Looks great, but I'd leave out the hot dog . . . .

Had a burger on a donut bun once. That was enough.

@denverpilot Looks good but how is your cholesterol afterwards? LOL

If you don’t check, it didn’t change, right? :)

Looks great, but I'd leave out the hot dog . . . .

Had a burger on a donut bun once. That was enough.

Would have been my first and probably last, too. But I went with this crazy thing instead.

If that's your CFI meal then I can't wait to see your ATP meal.

If that's your CFI meal then I can't wait to see your ATP meal.

Everybody knows ATP meals are FAA regulated. Standard pilot meal: a Snickers bar and a Diet Coke from the FBO vending machine; that way the calories cancel each other out.

Okay gotta go eat now.

I'm in Denver for a few days this week and may just have to make the trip and sample this burger. Looks awesome!

Man. That's one righteous looking burger. And I don't like tomato on mine either.

They put all of that extra stuff on it but leave off the bacon? What’s up with that?

I made another set of veggie sliders over the weekend. My best ones yet. Healthy and yummy.

One of the best restaurant burgers I've had came from a place called the Industry Public House in Pittsburgh, PA. It's called the Blast Pig (named after blast furnace/industrial decor). It's got candied bacon, candied jalapeno, caramelized onions, and fried zucchini with garlic aioli. I don't go through Pittsburgh without stopping there one evening.

They put all of that extra stuff on it but leave off the bacon? What’s up with that?

Almost everything else on the menu has it. They had some funny signs about bacon all over the place.

Crap. There’s going to be jokes about this at the next gathering. :)
Well you did go out of your way to post a claim that your meat beat another man’s. You even posted a picture.

(I was kind there. I could of said you bragged about beating another man’s meat but I didn’t.)

Nate doesn't sound like someone who would beat another man's meat. But then I only know him (if it's a he) from here on POA. :D

Last edited:
Hold the roll,looks great for us non carb people. Would have to reconfigure the w/b after that meal.

Back