How to re-takeoff a Cirrus after landing it.

Way too funny!!

And does Brandon know you borrowed his plane?

I love it Bryan. You actually made me pause the video and think back on if your aircraft had a six pack. I then saw the rest of the cockpit and died laughing.

When do we get to see the top 10 hidden secrets of a metal landing calculator?

Way too funny!!

And does Brandon know you borrowed his plane?
Who is this Brandon of which you speak? Borrow? That's just me flying the cirrus. You know what I bet you watched the video on a mobile device. I didn't optimize it for smaller screens. Could be a vision issue Mike. I'd keep quiet about what you think you saw so you don't jeopardize your medical. The FAA takes that stuff seriously.

My headset is similar in appearance but lacks those buttons. hmmm..

I bought it from a guy in a 7-11 parking lot.
It was between that one and a clear one with goldfish swimming in the ear pieces.

I'm still not sure I buy it, Bryan. I think that you secretly got a new Cirrus, and took off in that instead of the old one. They're all the same, and you can buy them by the dozen at Sam's Club.

I'm still not sure I buy it, Bryan. I think that you secretly got a new Cirrus, and took off in that instead of the old one. They're all the same, and you can buy them by the dozen at Sam's Club.
Hahahahahaha!!

Thank you for your very informative video. I can see now how clever the Cirrus designers were. To absorb the shock of landing, they made it so the wing would move to the top of the plane and yet still be flyable. Genius!!

Bryan, you can be my wingman any time!

And if you ever become a CFI, I will definitely hire you to teach me about those Cirrusesuses. Your depth of knowledge is amazing.

Bryan, you can be my wingman any time!

And if you ever become a CFI, I will definitely hire you to teach me about those Cirrusesuses. Your depth of knowledge is amazing.

Once the plane is out of annual, I will fly up to your neck of the woods and you can teach me some stuff.
I'd like to focus first on how to fly safely in the clouds w/o an instrument rating. That would be pretty helpful for me and other planes already in the clouds.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Surprised there isn't a pool going until the fatal accident happens.

That was the first thing I said to the airplane owner.
"I know better than to use Windex on a plane"

hhhmmmm, something's fishy here, not sure exactly what it is.............I thought all cirrus pilots automatically had a gaggle of hot chicks with them at all times?

I think it's a trick. I got confused by the wings being in the wrong configuration (up high instead of down low) and then I realized what's going on. You didn't really takeoff. Your Cirrus was upside down and you secretly pulled the chute. You were really falling up.

Can you imagine a non Aviator watching, this, and saying , what is so funny about it. Hilarious

Cheers

"... set mixture to 'as needed'" Awesomeness. My E-AB doesn't have the high tech feature.

Gee....was that the new turbine Cirrus? Sorta sounded turbine-esque when you flipped on the Master Switch.

hhhmmmm, something's fishy here, not sure exactly what it is.............I thought all cirrus pilots automatically had a gaggle of hot chicks with them at all times?
you didn't see them in the video?
Gee....was that the new turbine Cirrus? Sorta sounded turbine-esque when you flipped on the Master Switch.

It's that new headset. You can set it to: Turbine, Helicopter, Jet, etc and it sends that sound through to keep the pilot calm if the engine really quits.
Think of it is the aviation version of a sleep sound machine.

I think it's a trick. I got confused by the wings being in the wrong configuration (up high instead of down low) and then I realized what's going on. You didn't really takeoff. Your Cirrus was upside down and you secretly pulled the chute. You were really falling up.

attachment.php

Back