How much have you flown this week?

1.6 on Friday, 1.2 of it foggled.

Had lessons scheduled on monday/tuesday/wednesday but all 3 were cancelled due to different circumstances beyond my control.

Currently with IFR stuff and an occasional VFR flight thrown in for a reprieve, I'm flying about 4-5 hours per week, give or take.

The idea of a long XC with a buddy really sounds like a great idea. Next spring when I have some vacation I think I'm going to take a 10 days off or so and plan to make a flying trip out of it. Hopefully will have my instrument rating by then too.

^^^ geez, Jordan! :)

Just got back from a three day trip - did just under 14 hours. Fun trip, good crew, and good overnights.
Flew 107 hours this month and coming up on 700 hours! Instructing is hard work but I know it will pay off and hopefully I'll get to where you are.

2.5 hours in the past week, all of it yesterday - a $100 hamburger (actually salmon dinner) run. 0.1 IMC, but strictly the "gentleman's IFR" kind, no loggable approaches since June. Not enjoying the lack of flyable IFR weather here... :(

Flew 107 hours this month and coming up on 700 hours! Instructing is hard work but I know it will pay off and hopefully I'll get to where you are.

Good work! Keep it up! If things stay the way they are, you'll end up doing what I'm doing much much earlier than I did. ;)

2.6 hrs. 1.2 with an instructor to erase a bad landing habit and 1.4
for a SF Bay tour with my uncle who is 75 years old and has never been
in a small plane before. Not sure he was expecting something quite
as small as a 162. Weather was perfect though. The Golden Gate
Bridge was amazing.

Victor, just don't tell him where it was manufactured. Sounds like a fun trip.

In the last week, 12 hours, almost all of it on the weekend.

CAP Form 91 practice
Instrument lesson
Safety pilot / checkride prep for another instrument student (he passed)
CAP Form 91 (I passed)
Double ELT hunt

Dang, I've been flying a lot lately for a hobby pilot. 83 hours in the last 6 months.

20 hours flying, about 15 hours repositioning on the airlines, 3 countries, 2 Pacific crossings.

Well I got home from my trip on Monday afternoon after an amazing flight over the grand canyon and Moab, UT. Total for the trip was 57.1 hours, 8.7 in IMC.

Our original budget was for 14 days, 50 hours of flying, and 500 gallons of fuel. We planned to spend $2000 per person not including food and non-flying related activities (air boat ride, museums, sears tower, etc.)

Our total shared expenses came to $3756.97, so we beat our budget by almost $250 even though we spent 17 days, and flew 57.1 hours due to doing fun stuff and headwinds respectively. 8.7 of those hours were IFR and I flew 2 approaches. We flew 6309.1NM, for an average speed of just 110.5kts (headwinds both ways :( ) On the up side we averaged only 7.97gph, and even with the 7 extra hours we only burned 452.59gallons, almost 50gallons less than we planned. Average fuel cost was $5.04/gallon, bringing the fuel total to $2279.92. Converted to statute miles we got just over 16mpg.

We made 18 take-offs and landings, flew over 28 states, and landed in 12. We talked to 112 enroute controllers plus various towers, ground, and clearance delivery.

11988447_10207590055019623_4471879782236985023_n.jpg

Wow that is awesome! Have you or are you going to make a thread dedicated to that trip with pics and maybe video?? I hope so:)

Just to keep things statistically on track, zero. I am traveling (commercial) for business. Hopefully I'll do better next week.

Flew this evening to commemorate VJ Day. Did a victory roll for our boys.

Thanks, guys, for keeping our world safe, seven decades ago.
:)

2.2 hours, two flights. One on Saturday to a nearby resort, the other yesterday morning for maintenance purposes.

Flew 1.8 hours from CJR to NC26 Friday.
Flew .2 hours from NC26 to HKY to see a friend who is a Net Jets pilot on layover there.
Flew 1.8 hours NC26 back to CJR.
Flew .7 hours from CJR up to 58N to pick up some Dutch "amazing race" TV contestents that are friends of a friend and fly them 3.8 hours to EYE.
Fly home EYE to CJR 3.2 hours

Back