Henning's mom

N747JB

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
John
Henning just posted on Facebook that his mother passed away tonight from complications of liver cancer. Just wanted to pass it along. :(

Henning just posted on Facebook that his mother passed away tonight from complications of liver cancer. Just wanted to pass it along. :(

Sad deal.....:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:..

Sorry Henning, wherever you are....

Condolences to Henning may she rest in peace.

Sorry to hear this. Few things hurt more than losing a parent. Bon courage, Henning.

Sorry to hear about this. Condolences to him and family.

I lost my Father to Pancriatic Cancer this past February. I am so very sorry Henning, what helped me was the realization that whether there is or is not a God, the fear and pain no longer affect them.

Henning: sorry to hear that. I'll be in the Ft. Lauderdale area on Wednesday through probably the following weekend if you need anything. I know I'm barely more than a stranger but we're brothers in aviation, so if I can help with anything let me know.

It always seems. To hurt more this time of year. But the pain stopped today.
Sorry for your loss.

Yeah, thanks. It'll be interesting tomorrow getting it across to my dad.

I'm very sorry to hear that. My mother passed away 12 years ago today. No matter how old a person is this is difficult. Your family is certainly in my prayers tonight.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother Henning. My father died of liver cancer the day before his 53rd birthday. The hardest phone call I've ever made was to my uncle, his twin brother. I can't even imagine what you will have to go through.

Cancer sucks. I HATE cancer!

Strength to you today and forward, celebrate her life well lived.

Henning, sorry for your loss. Hang in there, man.

Certainly one of the hardest things in life to go through. Take it a day at a time.

Back