Hello, new member lurking...

dbahn

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Bahnson
Just wanted to say Hi, before I put my foot in my mouth about a real topic. Sure recognize a lot of names here from the AOPA forum (which is undergoing a little cool down right now).

Maybe the last thing I need is more time lurking on the internet, but it's worth a try....

I understand there aren't as many gladiators on this board. :rolleyes:

...just pull up a chair, and see if this place don't suit'cha.

Main rule: no jerks allowed... and mods don't have to worry about losing the dues if they tick off a member.

Works pretty well, fact is...

Dave...who?

You know you can use your old avatar.....to be more recognizable.

Hey doc welcome to the greatest aviation community around. We look forward to you chiming in.

welcome, Dave when you get a chance join us in the flash chat in the evenings. Good to see you here:)

Welcome to POA! I don't frequent the Red Board, mainly because of the arguments that happen there, but I find this place to be very welcoming in it's own right... not just in comparison to other places.

Welcome to POA! I don't frequent the Red Board, mainly because of the arguments that happen there, but I find this place to be very welcoming in it's own right... not just in comparison to other places.

That's a true statement. The panel here has tollerated my silly questions...so far:yes:

Back