Got “thrown out” of an airport today

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made claims about a pilot he filmed, and filmed his N number, and posted it on the internet

I don’t think the people who work at that airport came out, talked to him, and booted him from the whole airport because he was being a great guy

You claimed the video showed him being a dangerous distraction. Go through the video as @SkyChaser did and SPECIFICALLY back up your claim.

Time to put up or shut up.

No, that had not even occurred to me. Thank you for mentioning it.

How are you going to describe your actions?
As a help? Or a contributing cause to the issue?

Are you going to mention you got kicked off the field?

You claimed the video showed him being a dangerous distraction. Go through the video as @SkyChaser did and SPECIFICALLY back up your claim.

Time to put up or shut up.

I did, a few times
as did other members of your site

Please re read/watch

But there was time to shoot a video.
I've also been criticized for not taking more video.
I've also been criticized for interrupting the operation (which did not occur)

Be constructive. After warning people in the vicinity, what was I to do? Climb up on the plane and forcibly shut the aircraft down? After I found out an airport employee was aware of what was going on, all I could do is document it, which I did as quickly and unobtrusively as possible.

I've also been criticized for not taking more video.
I've also been criticized for interrupting the operation (which did not occur)

Be constructive. After warning people in the vicinity, what was I to do? Climb up on the plane and forcibly shut the aircraft down?

All the video you shot shows you being the problem

you opted to go all Karen and only caught yourself being a Karen

All the video you shot shows you being the problem

you opted to go all Karen and only caught yourself being a Karen

So to be clear do you only have fault with Salty’s actions or both Salty and the Yak opereation?

I did, a few times
as did other members of your site

Please re read/watch

I did. You didn’t. And can’t.

The longer this thread goes, the more full of baloney you get.

And you STILL haven’t told us what your interest is in the matter. Someone just happened to text you about it? That’s laughable.

So to be clear do you only have fault with Salty’s actions or both Salty and the Yak opereation?

Yak Id have a few suggestions for, but nothing major

Greg, well my opinion is clear

I did. You didn’t. And can’t.

The longer this thread goes, the more full of baloney you get.

And you STILL haven’t told us what your interest is in the matter. Someone just happened to text you about it? That’s laughable.

Your Nauga seemed to summarize a few things well

As did I

At best Greg opted to be a distraction, add to that he was, by his own words, kicked off the airport

Have you ever been kicked off a airport?

I haven’t, I don’t know of a single pilot who was kicked off a field

Hey call me all you want, I just don’t like seeing a guy sharing GA with some friend/family/whatever in a cool warbird being crucified to the FAA by some Mooney “captain”

I haven’t seen anyone “being crucified to the FAA.”

Yet.

Flew 135 for a while, 121, back to 135, dual rated, also know when to just keep walking down the ramp, going full Karen on that yak to the point he got booted from a airport, as a pilot no less, and posting about it on the internet, that was silly, and I couldn’t help but make a account on here and say as much
Oh, shoot, we're definitely not worthy. I don't even know what "dual rated" is.

Your Nauga seemed to summarize a few things well

As did I

At best Greg opted to be a distraction, add to that he was, by his own words, kicked off the airport

Have you ever been kicked off a airport?

I haven’t, I don’t know of a single pilot who was kicked off a field

You posted a screenshot of some people looking toward the camera for a moment. That’s your proof?!

Massive fail. Try again.

Yak Id have a few suggestions for, but nothing major

Greg, well my opinion is clear

Hmmmm. I have no opinion on Salty actions, but I don’t like the Yak operation one bit. I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree on this one.

I haven’t seen anyone “being crucified to the FAA.”

Yet.

Really?

Want a big historic one, look at Hoover

Small scale, go talk to any survey/patrol pilot

Over the years I’ve been called in by a few Karens, didn’t do anything wrong so nothing came of it, it is a still time consuming and stressing process

Funny
Most of us have only your words and video to base our opinions on so if you're not telling us the whole story and what's missing is important then it's not surprising we're off by a bit.

Nauga,
as good as a mile
The point is, was he there and knows all the things he's claiming but lying that he wasn't there, or was he there but lying that he wasn't? either way you have one thing in common.

Oh, in that case, I'm triple rated.

You’re defending Greg filming pilots and crew and accusing them of things on a public site, yet your profile says

“This member limits who may view their full profile.”

Hmmm, instead of going full Karen on a forum, if I knew the pilot I'd suggest to him that he not leave the airplane running and leave the cockpit to load passengers, he f'd up and got called out. And I would suggest that he DM the guy with the video and the issue, do a "mea culpa", tell him he'll change his ways and thank him for pointing a very dangerous mistake. I suspect if it was handled that way, the video would have disappeared and this thread would have fizzled out.

Really?

Want a big historic one, look at Hoover

Small scale, go talk to any survey/patrol pilot

Over the years I’ve been called in by a few Karens, didn’t do anything wrong so nothing came of it, it is a still time consuming and stressing process

Try an example from this thread.

Which might as well be 8 million of there isn’t anyone there who can fill it

It must be difficult to get a scba tank filled in tampa, like getting a steak dinner in Texas or avocado toast in SF, or wings in buffalo, or deep dish in Chicago or chowder in Boston

Last edited:
Flew 135 for a while, 121, back to 135, dual rated, also know when to just keep walking down the ramp, going full Karen on that yak to the point he got booted from a airport, as a pilot no less, and posting about it on the internet, that was silly, and I couldn’t help but make a account on here and say as much
If you made an account here just to make a comment, then how did you know about this thread to begin with?

Hey call me all you want, I just don’t like seeing a guy sharing GA with some friend/family/whatever in a cool warbird being crucified to the FAA by some Mooney “captain”
“Crucified to the FAA”? How does that work?

I'm sorry, but you aren't making much more sense than TampaPilot. You know, the guy that keeps doxxing me but has remained anonymous?

Why is doxxing allowed in POA? When an Admin is actively engaged in the thread and doxxing is done blatantly (by a very new POA member) and repeatedly than this is clearly acceptable behavior. I am new to POA so apologies if the question is inappropriate and itself is a violation of the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back