Got “thrown out” of an airport today

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion the actions in the video while not smart, at least seemed to be handled with some thought to safety. With limited air supply for starts I can see why the pilot didn’t shut down. Again I don’t approve but they did have someone watching the propeller area and the pilot was blocking the over the wing access.

As for the confrontation… well tone and body language can do a lot to harm or help the conversation so without that we have no right to judge. I know if some random person showed up at our airport and started questioning what we were doing and videoing us, he wouldn’t be welcome.

Why is doxxing allowed in POA? When an Admin is actively engaged in the thread and doxxing is done blatantly (by a very new POA member) and repeatedly than this is clearly acceptable behavior. I am new to POA so apologies if the question is inappropriate and itself is a violation of the forum rules.
Because he's too funny / pathetic to ban?

What I don't get is, why is that Tampa Pilot guy getting so worked up about this? He is saying there was no safety issue so if this video makes it to the Feds (which it should) and they agree with that Tampa Pilot guy, the pilot and airport operator have nothing to worry about. Having said that, I'm afraid that the FAA doesn't necessarily agree with Tampa Pilot guy's risk assessment here. If they do however, feel free to come back for a victory lap.

..You know, the guy that keeps doxxing me but has remained anonymous?

Why is doxxing allowed in POA?

I don’t think doxxing means what either of you think it means.

Beside’s the page Salty posted the video to is titled with a personal name. If it’s his personal name, then he did it to himself.

I know if some random person showed up at our airport and started questioning what we were doing and videoing us, he wouldn’t be welcome.
Would you text someone who would join a web board just to argue about it?

Why is doxxing allowed in POA? When an Admin is actively engaged in the thread and doxxing is done blatantly (by a very new POA member) and repeatedly than this is clearly acceptable behavior. I am new to POA so apologies if the question is inappropriate and itself is a violation of the forum rules.

What doxing?

You mean using the name he himself linked to?

Would you text someone who would join a web board just to argue about it?

Hang around aviation more, I get texts for all sorts of stuff, this one was just a link to a free site with some wannabe do gooder Karen videoing/doxing N numbers of some guy doing airplane rides

Hang around aviation more, I get texts for all sorts of stuff, this one was just a link to a free site with some wannabe do gooder Karen videoing/doxing N numbers of some guy doing airplane rides
Maybe the pilot will thank me for advertising his cool plane for him. :D

I guess the people I know aren’t as vindictive as you and your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back