GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

Baseball is my main sport and the Sox are my team. However, unlike that Pats, I really can't defend this.

I don't care that they stole signals- that has been happening since the start of baseball and is not even illegal according to the rules of the game.

However, using an I-watch and cameras and such is pretty bush-league stuff. It didn't make much difference in the results (the sox had a TERRIBLE BA with runners in scoring position when they were stealing the signals) but I'm sure they will get a slap on the wrist for it.

Just kind of stupid and embarrassing. It's pretty goofy to think a professional baseball team would be playing around with a watch/camera/phone to try to gain a competitive advantage.

I guess at least they owned up to it and hopefully can move on quickly (but with the NY media on it I don't think that will happen).

Last edited:
It didn't make much difference in the results (the sox had a TERRIBLE) BA with runners in scoring position- when they were stealing the signals but I'm sure they will get a slap on the wrist for it.

Boston fans... you guys are great. So, you're kind of saying that if a bank robber gets caught BEFORE he gets to spend the money then it's really not a big deal that someone is a bank robber? Are you Tom Brady?

Boston fans... you guys are great. So, you're kind of saying that if a bank robber gets caught BEFORE he gets to spend the money then it's really not a big deal that someone is a bank robber? Are you Tom Brady?

I suppose guess you can cherry pick my statement and make it look like I'm saying something I'm not but I'll reiterate- they were wrong. Stealing signs is legal and not uncommon in baseball. Using technology to do it is stupid- and they should be punished (within reason) because of it.

Also, I wish I was Tom Brady. I would have the problem that I was running out of fingers to put all my rings on though :D

Back