GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

That's right they are the only team to have good players out.

They have lost the most key players of any team in the NFL. It was bound to catch up with them. They may have lost the game anyway, but losing that many can't just be brushed off as having no factor whatsoever.

No doubt it was the refs' fault. The Patriots are just too good to lose to any other team that isn't helped by the Refs.

(that was sarcasm)

Yeah, but this time it's true!!!!:goofy::goofy:

Actually I think it was good to lose one and Denver played them well. Initial reports say Gronk and Hightower's injuries were not too bad, maybe a game each. Plus other guys are coming back.

It going to be a good season.

3rd to 1st, one day. Gronk is back, Amendola doing well and Edelman is practicing. This is going to be quite the end for the Pats, yeah baby!!

Brady looked a little "deflated". Have a nice flight home!!!!! Go Broncos!!!!

Looks like the pats need an offensive line during the draft. They did well for a beat up team.

Yeah, but this time it's true!!!!:goofy::goofy:

Actually I think it was good to lose one and Denver played them well. Initial reports say Gronk and Hightower's injuries were not too bad, maybe a game each. Plus other guys are coming back.

It going to be a good season.

So what BS are you going to offer this time?

Depleted o line, solder out, we lost, hit the extra point we missed and we probably would have in OT. They had been talking all week around here about how Manning was washed up, he looked pretty good to me.

Funny what happens when they aren't playing at home.... kind of suspicious

Looks like the pats need an offensive line during the draft. They did well for a beat up team.

Going to have to give Ware and Miller their due on this one. Brady averages a ball release in two seconds and both guys said "we can get to him in 2 seconds" and meant it.

And the guy who gets no credit for freeing up those two because he's everywhere when needed after they've pushed the pocket, is Danny Travathan. Mix in Talib, Roby, and the secondary from hell and it's just fun to watch.

And of course Wolfe who was on fire after getting his contract renewal. Send in the Wolfe.

The bad: Our offense leaves them on the field way too frigging long. I can't believe how many times the defense has had to rescue their asses.

Wade Phillips built a hell of a defense.

To see him beat Mini-Hoodie McDaniels (who looked as lost as ever on the Pats sidelines when the offense was in trouble, he's such a wannabe and will be forever stuck in Belicheck's shadow), with them is even sweeter.

Especially for Denver fans. Watching McIdiot "let's hire Tebow" go down looking bewildered -- as he often did here during the dark days of him pretending to be head coach material -- is almost as sweet as winning the game.

Wade is having a ball at 68 years old. Last week one of the defensive guys nearly took him out. Got knocked clean on his ass. He just got up and went back to work.

We don't need no DeflateGate...we got altitude! Gets 'em everytime!

It took Gronk a LONG time to come back in after that big run. He played his butt off but just couldn't pull it off today.

For a while there I thought we were going to have TabletGate. Warmed my heart to see Microsoft screw something up for the Pats right before one of their own commercials though. LOL.

"Mic-ro-soft you suck so much..." (Sung to the Nationwide tune...) haha.

Now the question is... Can the defense contain Cam and keep him from running. If they can keep him from running he will end up intensely frustrated because he's been so freaking good at the bootleg when things fall apart and he can't see the open man or doesn't have one. Get him frustrated and he'll start tossing INTs.

Manning's foot must feel much better. Haven't seen him run that fast in years. But we still may have just seen his last game at Mile High. All depends on what happens in two weeks.

Here's a thought a friend shared and I'd be for it. Kubiak isn't going to cut it long-term. Like MiniHoodie, he just isn't there. But... Peyton retires and joins the coaching staff and brings Ossweiller along??? Now that would be interesting. Well worth the price of admission.

If the offense can score first and not go 3 and out with stupid stuff like dropped passes, constantly, and give the defense a real break between series, Cam just might have a really bad day. If the Offense can't stay on the field and drive for TDs, not settle for field goals, then it's going to be ugly.

Damarius Thomas also needs to show up. His performance recently has sucked for our "best" receiver. And he was smiling while he was screwing up today. He needs to get his head on straight -- but we've seen this pattern with him before. His MO is to do this and then usually the next game he is ON.

We also saw Owen Daniels finally earn his pay today which has been a long time in coming. He was really starting to **** me off. Kubiak bringing him seemed like a mistake all year long. But he stepped up today. Almost looks like Peyton trusts him more than DT right now.

So we wait. And we see. I sure hope this offense is holding something back, because they CAN play better but they refuse to leave it all on the field on game day and it's pushing my blood pressure to incredible heights every week.

At least Kubiak mellowed on the damn run game a bit today. We don't have the O-line nor the monster running back(s) needed to pull that off and watching them run Hillman into some 360 lb lineman's crotch for 2 yards over and over just makes me angry. I know strategically they need some runs to work but Kubiak got fooled by the success against the Cardinals because they suck at stopping the run. CJ Anderson just can't get any speed on once he finds a hole and someone always catches him. Nice that he gets the long run once in a while but he runs out of gas too fast after he's 20 yards downfield.

The other thing that'll kill us is mistakes. Like the personal foul called on the late hit type stuff. It's hard to alter your trajectory mid-flight as apparently the NFL wants these days, but you just can't take the 15 yards and the automatic first. It's just too painful.

I was impressed that we didn't spend three hours watching the NFL decide what's a catch and what isn't today too. God that's getting old. I was glad the Broncos challenged one but knew they'd lose that one too. It just broke up the momentum to wait for the officials to putter around and get a review done and that, sadly, looks like it's going to become a more common mental game with all the replay crap.

Reminds me of when it was common after every play around two minutes that another player would "go down" with an "injury" every other play, just to break up the pace/momentum of the opposing team. Challenge flags seem to have a similarly chilling effect on momentum.

Kubiak doesn't trust the offense enough either. One that one drive he should have gone on 4th. No it wouldn't have been solid perfect coaching but even tight-ass Shannahan went for it once in a while. Pats got theirs when they had to.

Glad the snow and wind held off until after the game. Couple inches outside here now. PERFECT weather for a game. Couldn't have asked for better.

So many other thoughts. Pats did play a hell of a game. Our offense almost beat themselves again. And it's a good thing the defense has a bye week to heal up. They all have to be sore.

I don't know what this team would do if they could ever get ahead by three scores. They haven't all season. Every damn game is a death march. Just one more to go. Maybe it'll work. Dunno.

Depleted o line, solder out, we lost, hit the extra point we missed and we probably would have in OT. They had been talking all week around here about how Manning was washed up, he looked pretty good to me.

So you can't admit the better team won.

Have to give Denver their due ,they came ready to play ,and the defense did exactly what they said they would. There can be many excuses,but in reality the Broncos outplayed the Pats. As we say we n Boston ,just wait till next year.

Have to give Denver their due ,they came ready to play ,and the defense did exactly what they said they would. There can be many excuses,but in reality the Broncos outplayed the Pats. As we say we n Boston ,just wait till next year.

Yup, ya never know what the future may hold. The Patriots are an exceptionally competitive organization. It was good to see Belichick actually smile at Manning in the post-game handshake.

Yup, ya never know what the future may hold. The Patriots are an exceptionally competitive organization. It was good to see Belichick actually smile at Manning in the post-game handshake.

Amazing actually. Did you notice they sent out a "representative" for the post-game interview? Sour-puss couldn't be bothered to stand at the podium.

Truly, it was a hard to stomach loss for us here in the northeast. Brady just doesn't get protected like Manning's guys watch out for him. Afterthought: Having watched the Panthers/Cardinals game, I wonder if Cam Newton's club will eat the Broncos and spit them out. It should be a terrific SB.

HR

Hehehe can't resist...

5ea3174db28d913c86b0794c1e899e2b.jpg

dfa00c5e381a6c558e0d89acc330edb6.jpg

42e32f8ee579246a741765bbc9d6af46.jpg

There's been some really good ones. Hehe.

How's the Red Sox looking? Some guy was yelling at people for being happy in a coffee shop here. How can you people be happy the pats lost. Sad but funny.

How's the Red Sox looking? Some guy was yelling at people for being happy in a coffee shop here. How can you people be happy the pats lost. Sad but funny.

Hey at least people take their sports teams seriously there. So many places don't.

The Rockies v Red Sox thing was a total embarrassment. Rockies ownership is all hat and no cattle and always will be.

Apparently the Patriots didn't have enough time to learn a new way to cheat.

Truly, it was a hard to stomach loss for us here in the northeast. Brady just doesn't get protected like Manning's guys watch out for him. Afterthought: Having watched the Panthers/Cardinals game, I wonder if Cam Newton's club will eat the Broncos and spit them out. It should be a terrific SB.

HR

We're Broncos fans but I have to agree it will be a big uphill game for the D. Panthers are very very good this year. (and no I didn't paint my airplane orange and blue it came that way.

Highlights from the majority opinion:

"While each of the four Colts balls tested within the permissible range on at least one of the gauges, all eleven of the Patriots balls measured below 12.5 psi on both."

"Significantly, the Report also found that, after more than six months of not communicating by phone or message, Brady and Jastremski spoke on the phone for approximately 25 minutes on January 19, the day the investigation was announced. This unusual pattern of communication continued over the next two days. Brady had also taken the “unprecedented step” on January 19 of inviting Jastremski to the quarterback room, and had sent Jastremski several text messages that day that were apparently designed to calm him. The Report added that the investigation had been impaired by Brady’s refusal “to make available any documents or electronic information (including text messages and emails),” notwithstanding an offer by the investigators to allow Brady’s counsel to screen the production."

"Shortly before the hearing, it was revealed that on March 6—the same day that he was to be interviewed by the Wells investigative team—Brady had 'instructed his assistant to destroy the cellphone that he had been using since early November 2014, a period that included the AFC Championship Game and the initial weeks of the subsequent investigation,' despite knowing that the investigators had requested information from the phone several weeks before."

"Although Brady testified that he was following his ordinary practice of disposing of old cell phones in order to protect his personal privacy, he had nonetheless retained phones that he had used before and after the relevant time frame."

"The [commissioner's] award is clear that it confirmed Brady’s discipline not because of a general awareness of misconduct on the part of others, but because Brady
both 'participated in a scheme to tamper with game balls' and 'willfully obstructed the investigation by . . . arranging for destruction of his cellphone.'”

"Finally, any reasonable litigant would understand that the destruction of evidence, revealed just days before the start of arbitration proceedings, would be an important issue. It is well established that the law permits a trier of fact to infer that a party who deliberately destroys relevant evidence the party had an obligation to produce did so in order to conceal damaging information from the adjudicator."

I won't hold my breath waiting for you to post your highlights from the minority opinion.

Haters gonna hate.

Actually, in this case, it's...

Truthers gonna truth.

I don't have any skin in this game. I hate football and couldn't care less. But I have no doubt that cheating occurred.

So maybe it's...

Cheaters gonna cheat.

I won't hold my breath waiting for you to post your highlights from the minority opinion.
What, you want a quote from an opinion that's irrelevant? That would be like the Colts claiming the outcome of the playoff game would have been any different had the Patriots not cheated. In the end, it doesn't matter. Brady lost and so did the Colts.

It ain't over. I'm amazed that some pilots, who feel more intelligent and skilled than the general public and are supposed to understand some concepts that baffle most of the general public, cannot grasp the ideal gas law.

Oh, I have done more than my share of ideal gas law equations. I understand it fine. It amazes me the blinders that some patriots fans have. It was dirty as hell that the equipment manager stole the balls from the referees locker room, and took them to the bathroom. I know it didn't alter the outcome of the game, because the Colts sucked that day. But that doesn't mean the Patriots didn't cheat, and it doesn't mean that they shouldn't be punished.

What's sad is that a freakin' football cheating scandal makes it to the legal system in the first place, much less an appeals court...it'll be really sad if it's appealed to the Supreme Court.

We're a land of f'ed up priorities for sure.

What's sad is that a freakin' football cheating scandal makes it to the legal system in the first place, much less an appeals court...it'll be really sad if it's appealed to the Supreme Court.

We're a land of f'ed up priorities for sure.

Meh. It's a multi-billion dollar industry. It has as much right to be there as anything else. You could say the same thing about movies, or novels. They're just entertainment, right? But one of the key functions of the federal courts as set up by our founding fathers is copyright law. In this case, the issues are matters of labor law, which the federal courts have for a long time entertained.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!! AWAY

The only Patriots game I watched last year was the last one. I plan not to watch any this year. They are good enough to be impressive without cheating. The cheating and then whining and crying about it when they get caught just makes it impossible for me to stomach
them. How much cheating are they doing that isn't getting caught? As far as I'm concerned, they are definitely having a negative impact on the image of the NFL.

Back