Gastons Website (LIVE)

This is a video I made with two of our children long before they started the forum fly-ins. I made a mistake on my pattern call I said runway 34 and meant 24. A senior moment. Gaston's landing on the grass. Bob

This is a video I made with two of our children long before they started the forum fly-ins.

Great video Bob. Used it, and the terrain map at Google Maps for Lakeview, AR to show my wife what to expect.

What brought you out to AR from OR before the forum flyins started?

Great video Bob. Used it, and the terrain map at Google Maps for Lakeview, AR to show my wife what to expect.

What brought you out to AR from OR before the forum flyins started?

Troy, My son worked at the Entergy Plant in Russellville, Ark. for about 20 years. We were down visiting and I had always wanted to fly into Gaston's . I had read an article in one of my flying magazines about the place once. We just flew in for breakfast from Russellville. Bob

OK, curiosity is getting the better of me... who is the "Troy" with "Nick" in the automatic photo slideshow on the front page of the Gaston's Fly-In page? I don't recall another Troy on this site.

OK, curiosity is getting the better of me... who is the "Troy" with "Nick" in the automatic photo slideshow on the front page of the Gaston's Fly-In page? I don't recall another Troy on this site.

I think that was Gastons 06. A friend of Mark?

Troy Autry (tautry). From time to time, he makes an appearance in FlashChat. He was a student pilot who had just gotten married and had a kid, and I think, unfortunately, that made him drop the flying thing to take care of his family :(

Jesse, is there any way we can list the scheduled events on your web site?

Jesse, is there any way we can list the scheduled events on your web site?

Not really, but it can be built to list them, how do you think it should be built into the site? What page, how should it look, should anyone be able to add events? etc

Back