Gaston's VI 2009 Attendance

who's in cabin 7? im doing some cleaning and realized I still have a key for it from a few years back...

who's in cabin 7? im doing some cleaning and realized I still have a key for it from a few years back...

I might be. They didn't tell me the number and I didn't ask. Hope it's not too close to the airport, with all those damn airplanes making all that noise. Especially early in the morning when a man is trying to overcome his previous evening's levity.

Wish I could camp. Sigh, mebee Wayne will rent me a chunk of bed. Warning, I snore. A lot. We could even fly up in formation, but I'd have to keep some flaps out to be safe with the 180 in trail. :yikes:

Now that you mention it, I should bring down some blocks of nice Wisconsin cheese. :)

Kate, oh Kate...can I talk you into bringing some curds?:thumbsup:

only if they are the good squeaky kind.

Yummmmmm........cheese curds!!!:smilewinkgrin:

Update:

2 Dr. Bill and Crew
3 Kevin
5 Flip and Kim and the Lutians (Mark and Terri)
6 Dr. Bruce
10 Kaye
11 Brian
12 Diana
14 Gary Mascelli,Rudder and Rob Schaffer
16 Adam and Marisol
67 Prellwitz & Bockelman
77 Troy

Last edited:
Doesnt look like Leah will be able to make it. With the economy she'll likely be working up in the Boundary Waters again this year, and training runs the week of Gastons. Ill still be there though!

Doesnt look like Leah will be able to make it. With the economy she'll likely be working up in the Boundary Waters again this year, and training runs the week of Gastons. Ill still be there though!

Wait, she's not coming with? Maybe I won't be able to make it this year after all... ;)

I'm sorry she won't be able to make it, but I look forward to seeing you!

Wait, she's not coming with? Maybe I won't be able to make it this year after all... ;)

I'm sorry she won't be able to make it, but I look forward to seeing you!
unless you want to pick her up in Grand Marais :)

Wish I could camp. Sigh, mebee Wayne will rent me a chunk of bed. Warning, I snore. A lot. We could even fly up in formation, but I'd have to keep some flaps out to be safe with the 180 in trail. :yikes:

Drive for show, putt for dough. See you at the 750' grass strip. :smilewinkgrin:

I'm smuggling a cot along, think we may already have three. Should have kept my mouth shut.

I will be there if N601WR is flying and if I have finished flying off the Phase 1 hours.

If either of those are not done I will be doing things to correct the situation.

scratch that, she'll be there!!! yippee!!!

Guys, I think it may be best for me to hold off till next year for this trip. Another round of layoffs just happened today at work, and while my department is doing well, there were some integral personell let go today, indicating that no one is necessarily 'safe'. Surprised us all.

With me being the sole income for my family, best I wait till another time and keep the money in a safe place.

I'll get there sometime,... I promise

Drive for show, putt for dough. See you at the 750' grass strip. :smilewinkgrin:

I'm smuggling a cot along, think we may already have three. Should have kept my mouth shut.

No worries mate. I don't think I'll make it. I would pay good Canadian $$$$ to see you get a polished 180 into 750' of grass(and get back out). :eek:

No worries mate. I don't think I'll make it. I would pay good Canadian $$$$ to see you get a polished 180 into 750' of grass(and get back out). :eek:

Come to the lake and mark it off. Loser buys the burgers.

Back