Gaston's V in 2008

I think we'll have enough V-Tail Bonanzas next year to have our own parking area! :yes:

Hmm, I know we'll have at least three Mooneys, if we can get Micheal and MooneyDude Tom to come, we'd have five.

Sounds like there should be a reserved Mooney Parking area :D

Three V-Bananas? Five Mooneys? And you want your own parking area? Yeah, down at the end. If we're doing type-reserved parking, the Cessnas are going to get the entire main area to ourselves. :D

Three V-Bananas? Five Mooneys? And you want your own parking area? Yeah, down at the end. If we're doing type-reserved parking, the Cessnas are going to get the entire main area to ourselves. :D
:eek: Ut oh, it looks like I need to post something on the Citabria forum! :D

:eek: Ut oh, it looks like I need to post something on the Citabria forum! :D

Being high-wing aircraft, Citabrias, Cubs and the like will be considered honorary Cessnas and allowed in the premium parking area. :yes: :)

I think the more Rare Exotic Birds neet to be up front :D

(Is there a Cessna Mob on this board?)

*Ducking and looking behind me*

Three V-Tails? No way. Last time, I counted at least 6, and that's without Spike's and mine. I'd bet we'll have closer to 10. It was pretty amazing how many there were.

Maybe we ought to do this by HP. Let's see....6*285 = 1700! That's good for 11 Cessnas right there. Joe's T28 can be an honorary Bo, so that'll add another 10 Cessnas. :D

-Felix

Last edited:
The graceful curve of the Bonanza's fuselage, the striking angle of the ruddervators, who can help but be beguiled?

Ah, but the signature buzz of the prop tips, the gymnasium-like cabin space, the strong-like-bull fitments... the IAR is irresistible.

Then there's the iconic silhouette that simply defined GA airplanes in its era, together with the stirring cadence of its round-engined glory- Greg's 195.

I could go on. Please, please, don't make me pick a favorite!

Unless it's the Anderson-Greenwood AG-14.

Not if we beat you there first. :p

I like em all! and those that give rides should be upfront.:yes:

The graceful curve of the Bonanza's fuselage, the striking angle of the ruddervators, who can help but be beguiled?

Ah, but the signature buzz of the prop tips, the gymnasium-like cabin space, the strong-like-bull fitments... the IAR is irresistible.

Then there's the iconic silhouette that simply defined GA airplanes in its era, together with the stirring cadence of its round-engined glory- Greg's 195.

I could go on. Please, please, don't make me pick a favorite!

Unless it's the Anderson-Greenwood AG-14.

And we must not forget sexy lines with smooth belly, built for speed and one of the most unique creations the backwards tail Mooney!! :goofy:

well ill just be happy to show up in something with wings.

Sounds like there should be a reserved Mooney Parking area :D

I second this thought; my suggestion is the Mooney parking area be right behind where the turbine aircraft turn around to re-position :yes:

Best,

Dave

Last edited:
well ill just be happy to show up in something with wings.

Does this come in your size? ;);):D:D:D
19008.jpg

Hey Tony, you get me checked out in your tow plane, and I'll tow you all thew way down to Gastons in the Cherokee :)

How's that for a Glider XC.....

Pete

Bill, the Cessnas need to be in the front because that's the only way anyone will notice them.

And Ken discovers the true reason we need the front parking spots! :goofy:

Of course, we also need the nice reserved parking 'cuz we're slow and we're gonna be the last ones there, and parking all the way at the other end of the runway would mean an awful long walk with our stuff...

I think the more Rare Exotic Birds neet to be up front :D

(Is there a Cessna Mob on this board?)

*Ducking and looking behind me*

They do both have funny tails... Since you're grouping high-wingers together!

Last edited:
Oh darn. I went looking for this because I still haven't been to Gaston's, and it looks like it will be another year before I get a chance to meet more POA folks. I already have a long trip scheduled for June 12 to around the 30th, and adding yet another week to that just isn't going to work because of family obligations.

Maybe next year.

Judy

Back