Drank, vaped, fined

Start putting these aholes on a no-fly list and it will only take a couple of people having to travel via Greyhound to get this crapola to stop.

why are you looking to inflict such behavior on the other Greyhound passengers?

I'm curious how these @ss clowns are while they're driving. Seems like the type that are prone to road rage incidents. Maybe states should charge points on or suspend driver's licenses for people who act like this on aircraft.

The question is, did she pay the fine??

I wonder how they place a value on each offense and which one had the steepest consequence.

why are you looking to inflict such behavior on the other Greyhound passengers?

Based on the last time I was on a Grey Dog, the passengers would either taken the vape and booze and heaved her off the bus or joined in the party.

Cheers

Ok. I’ll bite. Why?

I have an intense dislike of The Man.

I know I probably shouldn't, but watching the true crime shows on television, I find myself rooting for the prison break criminals.

Might you consider a different view if you were the pilot of an a/c when a pax decides to go wild? Or if you were an airline pax and your seatmate became violent with you? Started cussing and throwing up on you? Or simply delayed your flight 3 hours?

Probably, but you miss my point.

Probably, but you miss my point.
But, your point makes no sense in this case.

"The Man" has nothing to do with this wretched scum bucket passenger. Airline travel is a privilege, not a right; if this idiot wants to drink, vape and act like a general asshat, she can drive a car and behave like this on her own time and not interfere with other passengers and crew. Otherwise, follow the rules set down by the FAA and the airlines.

I don't think federal agencies should be able to fine anything that isn't a publicly held corporation, but I'm not a big fan of bureaucracies, either. For the passenger? No fine, I like the idea of putting her on the no fly list for a year, as first offense. Second is permanent. As above, you have a right to pursue happiness, but not necessarily achieve your particular version of it.

Christ… If you only lived my life.

? I'm not much of a baseball fan, if that matters. If I rambled about WHY I don't like federal bureaucracies, I'd probably regret it later. Suffice to say that I have experience in the waste of money they create every day, in the form of federal agencies -> government contractor -> contract employee, where there's a loop and loss at each point, at best.

? I'm not much of a baseball fan, if that matters. If I rambled about WHY I don't like federal bureaucracies, I'd probably regret it later. Suffice to say that I have experience in the waste of money they create every day, in the form of federal agencies -> government contractor -> contract employee, where there's a loop and loss at each point, at best.
For the record… my response was in no way related to your post previous to mine.

It was directed at the original post.

If it was a Southwest airlines flight I'd probably have to drink and vape too. However in this case I don't see the need to act out like this.

Bad behavior is out of control. Lately about 1 of 3 flights the police are meeting the airplane.

Bad behavior is out of control. Lately about 1 of 3 flights the police are meeting the airplane.
Hmmm. I've taken four flights this summer, and we've never had the police waiting for us. Maybe the folks on the Seattle-to-Minneapolis run are just too nice...

For that matter, I haven't noticed any additional police presence in the gate area, either.

Ron "Holding down the mean" Wanttaja

Making the rounds on Facebook...
View attachment 99574

Ron "An armed society is a polite society" Wanttaja
I appreciate all that, and I do have a sense of humor.

That said, bad behavior in airplanes and in airports is so out of control… it’s hard to laugh.
Literally it’s hard to walk through an airport without seeing some sort of confrontation. I see this crap every day. Fights on airplanes (I had two within the last week), fights in terminals (two women in major fist brawl in PHL two days ago), is really getting to me. Im tired of filling out reports for the po-po to meet the plane.

For the record… my response was in no way related to your post previous to mine.

It was directed at the original post.

Thanks... Yeah, I thought you did this for a living, and while I have good friends that just retired from the airlines, I don't know anyone flying now. Sorry you have to put up with all that crap. Certainly nothing anyone signed up for.

I hesitate to pop into discussions where I don't have any more knowledge than the average person, but sometimes I stumble in anyway...it's the Internet, after all. So don't want to step over the line. I do like the idea of banning people from flying. It's a safety thing, not just lack of respect.

Airlines do treat customers lousy, in my view, but that's not the staff, that's the company, and it's not an excuse for people to act like 3rd graders on a drinking binge.

Start putting these aholes on a no-fly list and it will only take a couple of people having to travel via Greyhound to get this crapola to stop.

can’t the airlines already refuse to sell them a ticket? This really should be a matter for the company that owns the planes. And when it involves assaults and other criminal acts, the police.

can’t the airlines already refuse to sell them a ticket? This really should be a matter for the company that owns the planes. And when it involves assaults and other criminal acts, the police.
Make sure you watch to the end. She comes back and swings a pole.

I've only flown twice in the past year (both in the last month), but the customer service in all respects is ****tier than usual. And passengers are literally treated like walking viruses. Add in the FAA's current zero-tolerance-the-crew-is-always right policy to that big steaming cauldron, and you're likely to have more flare ups.

I've only flown twice in the past year (both in the last month), but the customer service in all respects is ****tier than usual. And passengers are literally treated like walking viruses. Add in the FAA's current zero-tolerance-the-crew-is-always right policy to that big steaming cauldron, and you're likely to have more flare ups.
You do not have a clue. Truly zero.

Make sure you watch to the end. She comes back and swings a pole.

Sounds quite prosecutable. I don’t think this will get any better for a while. Sorry.

My wife does not like flying in small planes. But given the whole set of restrictions these days with the TSA, masks, crazy passengers, etc I think she is seeing the value of a longer GA flight compared to sitting cramped up for hours on end in a commercial jet.

I'd say that since there is a never ending supply of such miscreants, There is a good revenue stream for the FAA.

Over a Million Bucks so far!

No Fly List forever? Really? Some of you are pretty harsh.

Maybe this sort of thing should be treated like a DUI, with a No Fly List being equivalent to license suspension.

My wife booked me on a flight this Christmas, to a place I don’t care to go to. I am dreading it. Maybe you’ll see me in the news!

No Fly List forever? Really? Some of you are pretty harsh.

Maybe this sort of thing should be treated like a DUI, with a No Fly List being equivalent to license suspension.
Poor example. If it was up to me drunk drivers would never drive again. First 0.15 and you are done, forever. 0.08, 3-5 years on a moped. No hardship allowances.

Last edited:
Back