Donald Trump Lost His Waypoints

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, have you seen Trump's birth certificate? :lol:

I heard an anecdote which there's no way to confirm, that Trump cannot produce a birth certificate because his biological father was in fact an Orangutan. There is nothing to which he won't stoop if that's correct.

Cool. With enough wingnut support like this, Trump will get the nomination and bring the Republicans down in flames.

I'm not sure though why an off-topic thread like this is tolerated on this forum. (The initial post was marginally on-topic, but most of the follow-ups aren't even close.)

In any case, the next time we wonder why aviation is declining in the US, the association of aviation culture with a small, declining reactionary political movement is certainly one factor to consider.
Amen.

What a bunch of whackos. Lol. This board is so far right of center it's dropped off the cliff. All I can say is thank god it's not representative of the mainstream.

I find it hilarious y'all are actually defending that idiot. He's a blowhard, spouting off stupid crap to boost his ego. He knows it. That's his game. He's unfit to run the businesses he runs, as seen by the many he's bankrupt and screwed over his investors and creditors. If this guy is your champion, you need to rethink some things in life...

:yes:

He just state the truth, I'm in immigrant I got here 16 yrs ago payd and got thru bunch of crap to get my citizenship, now this people just cut to the front of the line, and yes many of those illegal inmigrants are scumbags.
He just got the balls to say it like it is, as a inmigrant I'm Not offended a bit and provably vote him over the snake of Rubio.

This is where context and inflection matter rather than just the words on paper. The WAY he made the statement that some are good people came across as an afterthought and dismissive...that is what outraged people. When talking, words are only considered 10% of the communication when making a delivery in person. Body language, delivery and inflections reinforce those words and makes up a majority of the communication that people receive.

Sorry, that's unadulterated BS. 99.99% of the folks talking about this didn't see Trump's press conference and are only commenting on what they heard from Jon Stewart or read on Facebook.

But back on topic, no matter what you think of the guy's comments, it isn't like he pledged allegiance to ISIS. He just called the president a *****. For whatever reason these waypoints got Trump names to begin with, it's unseemly in a democracy to use the power of government to settle petty personal and political vendettas. Remember when Bush was president? Back then, dissent was patriotic!

Unseemly to misuse the authority to change the waypoints, but we aren't a democracy.

Do you really think this thread is worth saving from the Spin Zone?

NOPE,

Too much ignorance flying around here. Every time a person "Generalizes" they show ignorance of the subject matter!

I vote for the spin zone!

Face it, our immigration system is all sorts of fracked up. If people want to come here legally and work and pay taxes, then why make them wait multiple years, and then maybe still be denied. Even Americans overseas who marry foreigners have to deal with a long wait. It's absolutely ridiculous.

The only plausible solution is to heavily fine businesses that hire illegals. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY! Trump wants to build a fence. Good luck with that. Fences don't work. They never have and they never will. Employing troops, helicopters and technology along the border is cost-prohibitive. The best solution is to make it untenable for illegals to work in this country. Guess who is against imposing restrictions against businesses?

The whole thing is a clusterfark. And even if we manage to militarize the entire Mexican border, the Canadian side is wide open. Look, even Ted Cruz snuck across, the little bastard!

It does not take that long.

My wife is from Spain she started her citizenship paperwork in March 2015 and will have her swearing in ceremony July 17th.

That is pretty fast if you ask me.

Flav

Last edited:
He just state the truth, I'm in immigrant I got here 16 yrs ago payd and got thru bunch of crap to get my citizenship, now this people just cut to the front of the line, and yes many of those illegal inmigrants are scumbags.
He just got the balls to say it like it is, as a inmigrant I'm Not offended a bit and provably vote him over the snake of Rubio.

Oh. Brother. Keep the day job. The writing gig isn't going that well. :rolleyes2:

Here's what Trump said-

When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically. The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

Who the hell is "They"?? The assumption is that he means there is a vast conspiracy by the Mexican government to purposely deport all the worst Mexican citizens to the US. Sounds like this sort of operation would require a lot of people, a lot of organization and a lot of record keeping. I would love to see the evidence of this big Mexican plot to ruin America.

Since California is a major recipient of all these "not right" people, I would guess that California must be a really dangerous place to live. It must have way higher levels of crime than say Michigan, or Ohio, or Kansas, right? I had no idea it was so dangerous here. There are Mexicans all around me everywhere I go here. Spanish is spoken everywhere it seems. Now I know they must be talking about my demise right in front of me!! :yikes: I need to get my butt to night school!! I guess me, my family and all my friends have just been really lucky that nobody has been rapped, murdered, or robbed by a Mexican yet.

:rolleyes2:

Also, how in the world is Mexico killing us economically???! :dunno: It's such thriving boom times down there, nobody wants to leave... oh wait... that doesn't sound right. :confused:

Donald Trump is a blow hard douche bag with an ego bigger than any of his towers and he loves the lime light and making himself relevant on the national stage. He will say and do whatever it takes to keep the cameras on him. He says crap like this not because "it's all true", but rather he knows it will be controversial and that there are minority of angry people that really want to hear this stuff. The controversy keeps the media focused on the Donald and the angry people keep the campaign moving along.

I personally don't take him serious at all. He's a side show.

Here's what Trump said-

Who the hell is "They"?? The assumption is that he means there is a vast conspiracy by the Mexican government to purposely deport all the worst Mexican citizens to the US. Sounds like this sort of operation would require a lot of people, a lot of organization and a lot of record keeping. I would love to see the evidence of this big Mexican plot to ruin America.

Since California is a major recipient of all these "not right" people, I would guess that California must be a really dangerous place to live. It must have way higher levels of crime than say Michigan, or Ohio, or Kansas, right? I had no idea it was so dangerous here. There are Mexicans all around me everywhere I go here. Spanish is spoken everywhere it seems. Now I know they must be talking about my demise right in front of me!! :yikes: I need to get my butt to night school!! I guess me, my family and all my friends have just been really lucky that nobody has been rapped, murdered, or robbed by a Mexican yet.

Also, how in the world is Mexico killing us economically???! :dunno: It's such thriving boom times down there, nobody wants to leave... oh wait... that doesn't sound right. :confused:

Donald Trump is a blow hard douche bag with an ego bigger than any of his towers and he loves the lime light and making himself relevant on the national stage. He will say and do whatever it takes to keep the cameras on him. He says crap like this not because "it's all true", but rather he knows it will be controversial and that there are minority of angry people that really want to hear this stuff. The controversy keeps the media focused on the Donald and the angry people keep the campaign moving along.

Illegals

And I have had a home in SoCal broken into once, the closer to the boarder crossing areas the worse it gets, I nearly shot a few of "them" .trying for twice ..them in criminals that is.

I'm now living right by the boarder again, just a diffrent boarder, funny no crime issues up here, occasional some hippy gets caught in his kayack with a pound of weed, or a college kid barfs in someone lawn, but that's about it.

Illegals

And I have had a home in SoCal broken into once, the closer to the boarder crossing areas the worse it gets, I nearly shot a few of "them" .trying for twice ..them in criminals that is.

I'm now living right by the boarder again, just a diffrent boarder, funny no crime issues up here, occasional some hippy gets caught in his kayack with a pound of weed, or a college kid barfs in someone lawn, but that's about it.

When I lived in a boarding house in Bellingham, Washington, I was a boarder near the border. :)

Yep. He is all about building "his brand" and all this publicity is ideal. Even when this fizzles out he has achieved what he desires: People looking at him and giving him the chance to tell them all how rich he is and how smart he is.

So eloquently stated! :rolleyes:

So are they just scumbags? Or scumbags and rapists?

...other than implying that all immigrants that are crossing the border or are in this country are rapist and murders. There are rapist and murders...but that is not all of them. That was just stupid and the crux of the outrage.

Spin Zone time...I agree with what he is sayin, but he is a dumb arse for the way he said it and he deserves the backlash.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ents-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/
Trump said:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Trump said:
“What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”

FactChecker said:
Trump’s repeated statements about immigrants and crime underscore a common public perception that crime is correlated with immigration, especially illegal immigration. But that is a misperception; no solid data support it, and the data that do exist negate it. Trump can defend himself all he wants, but the facts just are not there.

He said NOTHING about immigrants.

His comments were on ILLEGAL immigrants

There is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference.

That's not what he said. He didn't mention ILLEGAL anywhere.
TRUMP: When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their cars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo? It doesn't exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

When do we beat Mexico at the border? They're laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they're killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems.

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're sending us not the right people.

It's coming from more than Mexico. It's coming from all over South and Latin America, and it's coming probably -- probably -- from the Middle East. But we don't know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don't know what's happening. And it's got to stop and it's got to stop fast.

It does not take that long.

My wife is from Spain she started her citizenship paperwork in March 2015 and will have her swearing in ceremony July 17th.

That is pretty fast if you ask me.

Flav

Yes but the initial permanent residency is a pain in the butt and takes alot of pointless paperwork, crazy filing fees and general aggravation about of inefficient the whole process is.

His speech on video: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ents-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Yes but the initial permanent residency is a pain in the butt and takes alot of pointless paperwork, crazy filing fees and general aggravation about of inefficient the whole process is.

Must not want to be here that bad then. Goodbye.

His speech on video: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ents-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/

Yep. Bull crap. Bunch of spew to make cranky old white guys post online about him in a favorable way and radio squawk show hosts to back up what he says as "truth" so that more angry old white guys will listen.

This is why we have to buy new charts every 56 days, so the FAA can do sh** like this. What a colossal waste of time and taxpayer money.

Is it so much what he gets right or wrong or that he isn't afraid to talk about it and get it in the spot light? He has changed the whole conversation now. We have a problem in this country with illegal immigration and he's not afraid to point that out.

One young lady in SF doesn't get to speak about it at all now because of the problem and how it is treated by cities like SF. We could ask her for comments, but she is unavailable. We could ask Obama for comments on it, but he appears to be ignoring it. Lalalalalala...........

Yes, I remember that. It was reported as the truth, and I expect that it was true.

About waypoints...Eastern NC is known for it's version of BBQ. Consider the RNAV 02 Approach waypoints at Northhampton Regional.

TANGY
VINGR
SLAAW

Missed Approach Holding Fix - POORK

Is it so much what he gets right or wrong or that he isn't afraid to talk about it and get it in the spot light?

It's that he gets so much wrong. Bad information inevitably leads to bad policies.

Yep. Bull crap. Bunch of spew to make cranky old white guys post online about him in a favorable way and radio squawk show hosts to back up what he says as "truth" so that more angry old white guys will listen.

You should seek help for that white guilt.

As soon as the article mentioned "derogatory remarks" I was done. Nothing was derogatory about his comments. Unpopular, sure. Derogatory, not so much.

:rofl:

Maybe you should go and read Trump's speech directly instead of hearing about it on Fox News and also while doing that pretend to yourself that you're Hispanic and then check back with us on that theory of yours that those comments for not derogatory. Doubt you would though. ;)

BTW, notwithstanding the title, Trump did not 'lose' them, they were taken back by the FAA. Since they belong to the FAA, I guess they can do that, but pretty sad state of affairs when a 'crat stoops so low for something to get back at him.

Here's what Trump said-

LAPD's top ten wanted list: http://www.lapdonline.org/top_ten_most_wanted
LAPD's full top wanted list: http://www.lapdonline.org/all_most_wanted

How many of those are immigrants? Hint: you can't tell by last name unless this really is about race.

Well, maybe the prison systems should track the number of illegals in their system. But they don't. Why is that? I am a little tire of people throwing the lack of statistics on certain topics where people go out of their way not to permit the evidence to be gathered. Sort of like the voter fraud issue.

And why does the LAPD "top ten most wanted" only have six entries?

Good question. I wondered that too.

You do realize that the city of Los Angeles is not a representative sample, right? Why choose that particular police department?

Of course. Not every city has as many illegals as you are going to find in our border states. Also, LAPD has a nice link. But do you think the results would be different in Phoenix, Dallas, or Houston, for instance. Or how about Northern California. https://northerncaliforniamostwante...anted+Public&category=LawEnforcementFugitives

How about Chicago.
https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ChicagoPolice/GET_INFORMED/Most Wanted

Or maybe all of Cook County, Illinois: http://www.cookcountysheriff.com/sheriffs_police/MostWanted/ccspd_mostwanted.html

:rofl:

Maybe you should go and read Trump's speech directly instead of hearing about it on Fox News and also while doing that pretend to yourself that you're Hispanic and then check back with us on that theory of yours that those comments for not derogatory. Doubt you would though. ;)
Don't watch Fox news or any other broadcast news. Nice try though.
Having read, and listened, to his commentary on several occasions I'll restate my position that it was not derogatory. I can't pretend to be something I'm not unlike Brucatlyn Jenner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back