Donald Trump Lost His Waypoints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll restate my position that it was not derogatory.

:D

Perhaps I should not have assumed you actually know what derogatory means.

Here ya go.

adjective

1. showing a critical or disrespectful attitude

Don't watch Fox news or any other broadcast news. Nice try though.
Having read, and listened, to his commentary on several occasions I'll restate my position that it was not derogatory. I can't pretend to be something I'm not unlike Brucatlyn Jenner.

The truth is derogatory to progs.

Yeah, the political problem of the statement he made being nice or not isn't very important to me. The truthfulness of the statement is of great importance. If we are focused on the meaning of 'it' while letting the facts he stated to be washed away, we're in real trouble.

Focus on WHAT he said, and not so much on how he said it.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m.../trump-immigration-claim-has-no-data-back-it/

Excerpt:

Trump said "Hundreds of thousands of (illegal immigrants are) going to state and federal penitentiaries."

In 2013, there were fewer than 100,000 noncitizens -- legal and undocumented -- in federal and state prisons. If you add in local jails, it’s quite possible but uncertain that the total number of incarcerated illegal immigrants is above 100,000, though it’s also possible that many of these individuals are held for immigration violations as opposed to other crimes. We just don’t have solid data on this point.

I'll just say that if they're pulling these ... they should also check the PIGLT FOUR STAR to MCO. If localized names are wrong, they should get those too, right?

I'll just say that if they're pulling these ... they should also check the PIGLT FOUR STAR to MCO. If localized names are wrong, they should get those too, right?

Who said localized names are wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back