do the responsible thing today

Woudln't it be fun if elections were held annually, too?

I realize all y'alls over here having fun on a day that could use some stress relief for most of us.

Please don't make us start swinging the banhammer.

I realize all y'alls over here having fun on a day that could use some stress relief for most of us.

Please don't make us start swinging the banhammer.
No worries. Hopefully, no one, not matter WHERE they are on the political spectrum, could possibly take the suggestion that annual presidential elections and constant campaigns would be fun seriously. 'Twas but a feeble attempt at generic humor....and few are as feebly humorous as I.

Heavy sigh.

Annual time.

Similar boat here. Doing a Shadin totalizer install "while waiting for my starter adapter overhaul to come back" because I am an over-ambitious idiot.

My plane currently looks like white spaghetti with a side of looted induction system.

Medium-strength sigh. :D

go out and

fly

COVID is ruining trips for me. Landed in Yankton SD on a Friday night and the GA terminal was "closed to curb the spread of COVID" You want a warm toilet seat? Tough ****. There was a porta-potty on the outside of airport fence that required walking 2/3 the way around the building in the cold to get to. Thank god my copilot, whom needs knee surgery, didn't need to use it. Thankfully I didn't need to use my wheelchair that night as they turned one of the nicest accessible stops into a PITA that ain't worth stopping at.

Most asinine part? All the times I go to Yankton there usually isn't anyone around let alone hanging out in the GA terminal building.

Thank god the city voted to blow millions of dollars on a new aquatic center, because the taxpayers need more crap sitting around unused during the next pandemic.

Last edited:
48646_Ban_Website_Assets-productImages_Roll-ON_Unscented-FOP.jpg

go out and...Declare Your First Emergency. :hairraise:

Get it out of the way. Test the system. Gain first hand experience. Post about it with confidence.
While everyone is otherwise distracted with something else today...

go out and...Declare Your First Emergency. :hairraise:

Get it out of the way. Test the system. Gain first hand experience. Post about it with confidence.
While everyone is otherwise distracted with something else today...
Yeah but if everyone is doing it... What's the FAR's say about priority with TWO emergencies?

I would love to but I've got another commitment at home. It's a beautiful day too, trying to get a friend to go with me tomorrow.

Annuals are not supposed to take a year. I've been hearing the annual excuse since August.

They're called an annual for a reason...

COVID is ruining trips for me. Landed in Yankton SD on a Friday night and the GA terminal was "closed to curb the spread of COVID" You want a warm toilet seat? Tough ****. There was a porta-potty on the outside of airport fence that required walking 2/3 the way around the building in the cold to get to. Thank god my copilot, whom needs knee surgery, didn't need to use it. Thankfully I didn't need to use my wheelchair that night as they turned one of the nicest accessible stops into a PITA that ain't worth stopping at.

Most asinine part? All the times I go to Yankton there usually isn't anyone around let alone hanging out in the GA terminal building.

Thank god the city voted to blow millions of dollars on a new aquatic center, because the taxpayers need more crap sitting around unused during the next pandemic.

Interesting, most MN airport that I am visiting has a sticker that says building is closed apart from pilots and required crew members

For the past couple months we could go into the terminal to pay bills and use the potty. As of last week, everything is closed. There is a port-a-potty by the self-serve, but I don't know anyone willing to use it. I've remarked to the office that my hangar rent should be decreased since I have no access to many of the services - like the bathroom.

Fortunately, our EAA chapter has a bathroom (heated) in our chapter hangar with hot water, shower, etc.

Dang work got in the way. Didn’t do my POA civic duty today. I feel shame.

Had to go out and fly ,best stress relief for the money.

Back