Denver Pilot about to make POA history.

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Less than 100 posts separate DP from the 40k mark. Rising to the number 2 (3 actually RIP Henning) most prolific poster position.

By my estimates determined via an algorithm I outsourced to some students at MIT, He must be closing in on around 22 - 25 million characters which I think seems on the low side.

At @denverpilot 's current rate of posting, he will be number 1 before the month's end.

Denver, we're all counting on you. Good Luck!

He should start 100 separate threads in a day.

Starting with, why getting gum on your shoe walking to the plane sucks.

Actual question I'm too lazy to test:

Does the software count a "like" as a post?

Actual question I'm too lazy to test:

Does the software count a "like" as a post?
I just tested it... uh, yeah...tested... um, not trying to boost my own numbers... er, nope.

Well, in any case, my post count didn't go up.

Once I hit Henning level, let me know. I'll switch over to posting about leaving the planet in the intergalactic spaceship to escape the Rothschilds.
Didn't Henning take a break and go radio silent for 2 weeks before 40k? Or was that @SixPapaCharlie before 10k?

"fist pump", "peckerations" and "celebration"? What is happening here at POA?

Once I hit Henning level, let me know. I'll switch over to posting about leaving the planet in the intergalactic spaceship to escape the Rothschilds.
Uh....I don't get the joke about the Rothchilds. Someone please explain.

Yowza! If one figures the average typing speed and the time to compose a reply, that is over 2500 hours in posting time alone.

That is dedication to your craft.

By my estimates determined via an algorithm I outsourced to some students at MIT, He must be closing in on around 22 - 25 million characters which I think seems on the low side.

Question is, how many of those posts do NOT have the word, "heh" in 'em?

Who manages the DB for POA? I'm sure one of us could come up with a query to analyze the actual character count and posts without "heh" count.

Who manages the DB for POA? I'm sure one of us could come up with a query to analyze the actual character count and posts without "heh" count.

Just call Juilan Assange. He's got all the tools. [Interpret 'tool' as you wish]

200w.gif

What ever happened to Henning anyway? Been a wile since I've seen Tom D post as well.

What ever happened to Henning anyway? Been a wile since I've seen Tom D post as well.
Henning got the shaft. Not sure about Tom. Last I heard is that he's driving his RV through Canada.

I'll be damned, funny #2. Good to see you letting loose a little but at this pace I'm gonna lose count by the time I reach 40k.

See previous comment about me not lacking a sense of humor, just having a bad one. ;)

I think @Ted DuPuis is prematurely whack-o in preparation for his trip to Waco.

"Sane" and "normal" are two words I don't think have ever been used to describe me. ;)

Back