Deleted

I'm guessing it was an airplane along with some 2/10 woman that gets looked at as if she was a 10/10, because all of the comments were from guys sentenced to life with some 0/10 hag that's ballooned to 19 stone since eating wedding cake which makes everyone look like a 10/10.

Well we are a group of pilots. She doesn't have to be a 10 to look like a 10 to us.

I'm guessing it was an airplane along with some 2/10 woman that gets looked at as if she was a 10/10, because all of the comments were from guys sentenced to life with some 0/10 hag that's ballooned to 19 stone since eating wedding cake which makes everyone look like a 10/10.
LOL.

Shoot, what did I miss!?!?!?!??

You aren't the only one

No, the woman really did look like a 10/10.

It was a gorgeous picture of the OP walking toward the plane, his girl was getting ready to plant a kiss on the tip of the plane’s spinner, the sunset in the background. The angle of the girl bent to kiss the spinner, the sun’s glow off her beautiful hair, the angle of the spinner just matching the angle of her lips not quite touching, the pastel colors of the sky and background contrasted with the sharp white/red of the plane and bright white/black check shirt of OP, his facial expression caught in profile looking toward the girl and the plane read exactly as he says, he is a lucky guy, and the lighting perfect on the subjects despite the backlit sunset. Whoever took that photo should submit it to some contest, it was really impressive. Snapped at the exact perfect instant.

Maybe whomever was behind the camera didn’t want it on the net for copyright reasons or something.

She was 7/10 real world. 11/10 for hard up pilots stuck in the FBO quiet room on a foggy morning.

For those who are like what did we miss, decent looking older woman in cheetah print yoga pants in a squat that could be considered a “ready for action” pose whilst she was kissing the spinner on a, I think, Comanche. Dude, probably the OP, was walking up from the side taking in a hard look at his options and contemplating if his autopilot was up to the task today, most certainly telling Center he will be off frequency to get the weather, which I suspect would be hot, hot, hot.

She was 7/10 real world. 11/10 for hard up pilots stuck in the FBO quiet room on a foggy morning.

For those who are like what did we miss, decent looking older woman in cheetah print yoga pants in a squat that could be considered a “ready for action” pose whilst she was kissing the spinner on a, I think, Comanche. Dude, probably the OP, was walking up from the side taking in a hard look at his options and contemplating if his autopilot was up to the task today, most certainly telling Center he will be off frequency to get the weather, which I suspect would be hot, hot, hot.

Interesting difference between my take and that of a bunch of horny males. :)

It is a very sexy airplane though, even if the wings are in the wrong place. :D

What’s all this / stuff. Never heard of it before. Always just been a 1 to 10 thang.

Rushie offered the poetic and somewhat generous explanation.

Unit74 offered the funny yet somewhat stingy on the points explanation.

Truth lies between the two but my needle points more towards Rushie’s.

Yea, I don’t get off on planes anymore. They really don’t get me excited unlike a freshly minted pilot who has a subscription to Controller. In fact, I barely noticed the plane in his pick. It was unremarkable to be honest. A good looking lady will give me whiplash though.

You're the one writing letters to certain magazines?

You're the one writing letters to certain magazines?

Whaaat! You don’t believe me? It’s all true. Honest. I used to have a pic, but I think it was deleted somehow!

Lol, this thread got more action after I deleted it. Rushie's description was on point. Catmandu called it, but it was more time after than the 7th date. Not much. I am not sure I can afford this girl. That was a very expensive weekend, lol, but a lot of fun! Not sure if I can have both this girl and the plane, lol. At this point, I will take the plane! Here is the photo for the enquiring minds that want to know. Yeah, I would say 9.5/10, lol. Apparently, chicks dig guys with planes.View attachment 103534
What's this / stuff? 9.5/10. Everthing has always just been 1 through 10 to me.

It's a meme thing. You have to have the denominator so you can give ambiguous ratings like 12/10.

But I'm not comfortable with ratings on body only. I have to look into the eyes.

Yep, she has pretty eyes along with a beautiful smile!

Last edited:
Good looking woman for sure. Attractive dude. Much prettier plane than I own.

Beautiful pic all around. Enjoy the day! (I was about to say “it only comes once” but with this group . . . ). Definitely enjoy the ride! It’s too short.

Crud. I was at the airport at sunset yesterday and totally forgot to take a selfie.

Yep, she has pretty eyes along with a beautiful smile! Just a little high maintenance....lol. Oops, did I say that out loud?
Are we talking the girl or the Comanche now?

High maintenance and 9.5/10 are always mutually exclusive on my rating scale.

There billions of women out there, planes are much more scarce, choose wisely. I think Rushie nailed the description, you guys ripping on her...... different strokes for different folks I guess.

Back