Daily Pic

Happy Father's Day to me.

7e6u4ada.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked like a promising day.
What model glider?

Looked like a promising day.

What model glider?

Schweizer SGS 2-33. Was a nice day but by the time I got up the thermals were dying down. Still beats sitting on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad's LSA during flight testing over the Czech Republic.

Currently it's disassembled and on it's way over on a boat.

c1087bd790b50d0085f4d8682d5fef96.jpg

You guys have amazing photos and I looked at them all. Now I can finally post some of my own.

pic3.jpg

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 59
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 61
Four Mustangs and a Corsair, quality gathering.....

Ah. Harmony... Based on the SportStar, so pretty close. ;)

Looks like a nice plane in either case!

Correct. Not a big difference between the two but enough that I wanted to point it out:)

It's well outfitted... 912is sport, dual 10 Skyview panels,etc....

Get in line lol. That can be arranged... I get use of it, don't know how much yet. That will depend on the father's generosity.

Trade for a ride in the Diamond:)

Get in line lol. That can be arranged... I get use of it, don't know how much yet. That will depend on the father's generosity.

Trade for a ride in the Diamond:)

What the hell, we'll fly the Evektor, the Diamond, the 182RG, and the Mooney. :D

Got to fly the Trimotor on the way from KDHN to KCSG. Awesome experience

This came to M54 a couple of weeks ago and I got to see it. Although I didn't take a ride because I didn't feel like shelling out $70 for a quick trip around the pattern. Kinda wish I had though in hindsight ;)

The Archer is sad.

Which is why we don't need to fly it. :rofl:

I guess I don't get as excited about aircraft types I can easily rent... It's not a bad airplane, it's got over 1000 pounds useful load and I did most of my instrument training in it, probably have about 150 hours in it, but yeah, I don't love it like I do the others...

Just finished my checkout in 8468S and I'd much rather fly that than the 172.

This came to M54 a couple of weeks ago and I got to see it. Although I didn't take a ride because I didn't feel like shelling out $70 for a quick trip around the pattern. Kinda wish I had though in hindsight ;)

You should have! It was pretty cool. I got to ride twice and then fly it for an hour... all for free. :) But I did have a really cool pilot and I helped him quite a bit during the event.

Short Final into a friends strip, contour capture, sorry for the crappy glare!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
Flew to Arkanses yesterday.
First time I have ever been over terrain where if the engine quit, There was really no place to put it. It was beautiful though.

10469204_10204269745050715_3324446509052308122_n.jpg

Mount Shasta on father's day, 2014 from the north.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    699.2 KB · Views: 38
Took a friends Champ to a fly-in for him.

11aa_zpsc553a57a.jpg

Back