Crackdown on emotional support animals continues

south-park-s06e14c07-lemmiwinks-adventure-begins-4x3.jpg

Yeah, I saw this one. Holy cow, let's go 'round the world with $90 in our pockets. Go fund me to the rescue seems to be a lot of young people's financial plan.

I need to set up a go fund me, because I deserve a turbine twin....right?

EDIT: Oh, I just saw this fab quote:

“How can we live our lives when we’re working most of the day and you have to pay so much just to live?” Walsh, who booked time-share tours for a living, said to The New York Post.

"Most of the work you do goes to your home. There has to be another option,” she added.

So far Nikki and Tanner have "raised" $14821.00

I looked for you gofundme so I could add my 0.02 cents worth but could not find it..!! :lol::lol:

Okay guys I’m kidding I’m actually a millennial and not a baby boomer

So far Nikki and Tanner have "raised" $14821.00

I looked for you gofundme so I could add my 0.02 cents worth but could not find it..!! :lol::lol:

$15k for flushing a hamster??

Dude I'd flush Tom-D for that! ;)

Glad I'm not a cop; I would have shot her by the 2 minute mark.

That was no cop. That was an agent for a bailbondsman-- essentially a bounty hunter. They can do stuff that cops aren't allowed to do.

Not like landlovers are use to, they usually are hand pump for the raw water to flush. And a sailor never stands to ****.
You can buy electric toilets, they are rare.

Better have good aim or that could be a shocking experience.....:hairraise::lol::lol:

Meanwhile. back at the topic..

Hamsters are both solitary and nocturnal. When the sun comes up, they like to burrow into their bedding and be left alone. If you disturb them, you may very well be rewarded for your trouble with a bite. Leaving two adult hamsters together is asking for one of them to kill the other. This has to be one of the worst possible choices for an emotional support animal. We have a couple of guinea pigs, they're quite personable, but they're also herd animals and shouldn't be kept in groups of less than two. We had a guest rabbit in our house for a few months, he was quite engaging and friendly, but he smelled terrible until we got him neutered, at which point he merely smelled. Rabbits also need room to run, but they chew on everything and it's not always easy to litter train them, so they need a spacious hutch.

Give me a dog any day.

Last edited:
essentially a bounty hunter. They can do stuff that cops aren't allowed to do.

What the bounty hunter can't do is stuff a recovery in the trunk of a car and drive across two county lines. At least not in Texas.

Couldn't you tell? He was having way too much fun apprehending her.

I wonder how the eventual conversation with her dad went. I got the impression her dad was used as lure to get her to come to where they nabbed her.

I wonder how the eventual conversation with her dad went. I got the impression her dad was used as lure to get her to come to where they nabbed her.

Nah. He's the one who gave her up. Since she hadn't complied with her obligations, the court turned to the bond company to either deliver her to the court or pay the entirety of the bail set to release her, so the bond company went to the father and gave him a choice-- pony up the entirety of the bail per the requirements of the bond he bought, or turn in your daughter. Presented with that choice, he told the bond company where to find her.

Nah. He's the one who gave her up. Since she hadn't complied with her obligations, the court turned to the bond company to either deliver her to the court or pay the entirety of the bail set to release her, so the bond company went to the father and gave him a choice-- pony up the entirety of the bail per the requirements of the bond he bought, or turn in your daughter. Presented with that choice, he told the bond company where to find her.

Wish we had video of the next time she saw her dad. :)

On the other side, a group of teenagers here are trying to raise money to go to Puerto Rico for a month this summer and repair houses that were damaged in the hurricane.

Just last week they got confirmation that the building they are planning to stay in has finally got electricity. Because there are few if any vehicles available to rent, they will be shipping a 15 passenger van that will be loaned to them by a local car dealer. Used, of course. It may stay in Puerto Rico.

I don't know where they are looking, but there are no problems getting rental cars in PR. There's plenty.

Back