Crackdown on emotional support animals continues

Some go down, some come up:

12971517.jpg

Aww man I was just gonna go do my business. Why'd you go and show that... :(

I thought the same thing. I still can't understand the thinking that the flush was more humane then just letting it go outside...

The first bad assumption here is that brainpower on the part of anyone involved, was actually utilized.

Aww man I was just gonna go do my business. Why'd you go and show that... :(

You know there’s photos of snakes doing the same... ;)

I’m trying to figure out how “airport bathroom” got changed in the story to “airliner lavatory”, since the little guy never made it anywhere near an airplane.

But I’ll add my same comment here I posted elsewhere...

These people get mad when we call them snowflakes, but... they have emotional support hamsters.

But I’ll add my same comment here I posted elsewhere...

These people get mad when we call them snowflakes, but... they have emotional support hamsters.

And then actually prove how it’s all a bunch of BS by flushing the poor hamster down a toilet when it to much of an inconvenience to keep.

The first bad assumption here is that brainpower on the part of anyone involved, was actually utilized.

Seems to be a common theme on all of these stories of emotional support animals as well as many other news events these days. All you can do is shake your head.

Shake your head and poke fun at them of course.

And then actually prove how it’s all a bunch of BS by flushing the poor hamster down a toilet when it to much of an inconvenience to keep.

But I can’t live without fluffy. I need fluffy. Fluffy is my emotional support without whom I can’t survive.

Fluffy can’t fly.

Oh. Bye fluffy.

If the little snowflake’s Dad had flushed something else down the toilet, we would’t be in this predicament...

If she was going to kill it, why not just quickly snap its neck? Quick and fairly painless. Better than terrifying the thing by drowning it in a sewer line.

I suppose the flush was easier for her, without any real regard for the animal that was under her care.

...or just go back home? It was an "emotional support" animal, reportedly she had a note from her doctor explaining how important it was to her. Apparently, she really didn't need it after all for that flight.

If you are willing to kill or otherwise offload the animal you allegedly need for support the minute it becomes inconvenient for you, then you didn’t really need it in the first place. The overwhelming majority of these morons fit into that category. They are attention whores relying on the fact that everyone has forgotten the concept of the word “NO”.

...or just go back home? It was an "emotional support" animal, reportedly she had a note from her doctor explaining how important it was to her. Apparently, she really didn't need it after all for that flight.

I wonder what her doctor has to say about this...

Great. Now she has another one.

She’s shown herself to be incapable of caring for a pet, and in fact she has shown deliberate cruelty toward a pet. This is sick.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rlines-flap-has-replacement-rodent/320062002/

The airline changed her 10 a.m. flight to 7 p.m. to give Aldecosea time to make arrangements for the animal, Spirit spokesman Derek Dombrowski told USA TODAY.

Sounds like the airline did all that should be expected to accommodate her looniness.

But I can’t live without fluffy. I need fluffy. Fluffy is my emotional support without whom I can’t survive.

Fluffy can’t fly. .
Fluffy CAN fly...and get pretty good distance if you use White Rain hairspray instead of the more expensive stuff.;)

No, I didn't.

From the article quoting the so-called attorney, "She's only 21 years old, a kid still.". Give me a break. They deserve each other. When will she be an adult, 75?

Cheers

From the article quoting the so-called attorney, "She's only 21 years old, a kid still.". Give me a break. They deserve each other. When will she be an adult, 75?

Cheers

Right now I’m reading the book The Bomber Aircrew Experience by Phillip Kaplan. When I read what a bunch of 21 and younger “kids” endured and accomplished over Germany, I am saddened by what we seem to have become just a few short generations later.

God help us.

As soon as she has that first attorney fee bill in hand when she loses. LOL.

Right now I’m reading the book The Bomber Aircrew Experience by Phillip Kaplan. When I read what a bunch of 21 and younger “kids” endured and accomplished over Germany, I am saddened by what we seem to have become just a few short generations later.

God help us.

I agree these millennials are ridiculous...so glad I’m not a millennial. Glad to be a baby boomer.

On the other side, a group of teenagers here are trying to raise money to go to Puerto Rico for a month this summer and repair houses that were damaged in the hurricane.

Just last week they got confirmation that the building they are planning to stay in has finally got electricity. Because there are few if any vehicles available to rent, they will be shipping a 15 passenger van that will be loaned to them by a local car dealer. Used, of course. It may stay in Puerto Rico.

No doubt. If you know what I mean. :D

Yeah I know what you mean, I have been thinking about putting Loctite on the lugs.

We are trying to find a secure place to store the van since it will be shipped a month before they leave. The local pastor tells us it will be no problem to park it in his fenced back yard. I hope....

Yeah I know what you mean, I have been thinking about putting Loctite on the lugs.

If you don't expect to get it back anyway, put a tack weld on each lugnut and pray they don't have a flat that can't be handled with a can of Fix-a-Flat.

And yet another side of millennials:

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/...ions-for-sailboat-sinks-2-days-into-trip.html

Nikki Walsh, 24, and boyfriend Tanner Broadwell, 26, decided nearly a year ago that they were tired of working...So the Colorado couple sold all their furniture and their SUV and purchased a 49-year-old boat in Alabama to live on and eventually sail the world in...The couple moved onto the 28-foot boat, which was in the marina of Tarpon Springs,...

Nearly two days into their venture, the couple’s boat capsized in a channel of water called John’s Pass...Walsh admitted she and her boyfriend, who used to drive for Uber, were “new to sailing.”

However, the couple, who has been left with just $90 in cash, no jobs and no boat insurance, say they are still hopeful for their world-sailing plans and have started a
GoFundMe begging people to help them “not give up on [their] dreams.” The pair are seeking $10,000 to rescue the ship, which sunk off the coast of Madeira Beach, FL. Walsh said raising the boat alone will cost at least $6,700.

Jeez, you'd think they'd at least be begging for money to take some sailing lessons!

And yet another side of millennials:
Jeez, you'd think they'd at least be begging for money to take some sailing lessons!

Yeah, I saw this one. Holy cow, let's go 'round the world with $90 in our pockets. Go fund me to the rescue seems to be a lot of young people's financial plan.

I need to set up a go fund me, because I deserve a turbine twin....right?

EDIT: Oh, I just saw this fab quote:

“How can we live our lives when we’re working most of the day and you have to pay so much just to live?” Walsh, who booked time-share tours for a living, said to The New York Post.

"Most of the work you do goes to your home. There has to be another option,” she added.

I just realized my wife can claim I’m her emotional support animal, or the other way around...

We’re going to save a LOT of money on our next airline trip!!! :)

I just realized my wife can claim I’m her emotional support animal, or the other way around...

We’re going to save a LOT of money on our next airline trip!!! :)
Not sure that you'll fit in a carrier that fits under the seat in front of her...

My niece and her family came to visit a couple of years back. He's into brewpubs, so we loaded them and their pre-teen kids into a van to hit a few.

Most allowed families...but one didn't. I suggested my niece refer to the kids as "Emotional Support Animals," since she does get a bit worried if they're not around.....

Ron Wanttaja

Back