Crackdown on emotional support animals continues

I read that one. Never thought any one would flush a small animal down the toilet. Was thinking she needed to be booked for animal cruelty while I was reading the article about it. Have come to think maybe it was a legitimate comfort animal but not sure.

Still sad for the innocent animal.

Let’s take this fight to the airlines! Who’s with me?!?

Are we sure it wasn’t in a hamster wheel powering one of the Spirit Aircraft Engines and died from overspeed/overtemp?

Cheers

Are we sure it wasn’t in a hamster wheel powering one of the Spirit Aircraft Engines and died from overspeed/overtemp?

Cheers

Spirit airlines is the best airline everrrrr

I had a robo hamster (well my fiancées) just like Peebles...his name was Hank.

#justiceforpeebles

79BA10D5-AEFE-4434-BAA1-23DF2F10029F.jpeg

Still sad for the innocent animal.

I thought the same thing. I still can't understand the thinking that the flush was more humane then just letting it go outside...

She decided on a certain death by drowning versus a possible death by freezing. How noble of her.

There are worse places people have put hamsters.

Oh, I don’t buy the too young to rent a car part either. Once upon a time, some rental companies had a min age of 25 but now most are 21 which is her age.

I got a feeling we're going to find out the story is either fake or she just did this to try to sue an airline or get 15 minutes of fame. The airline came out in vehement Lee denies that anyone told her to do this. Which is what I would say to if it was my Airline

I just couldn't help myself...but...

Yo listen up, here's the story
About a little hamster that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue
Like him, inside and outside
Blue his lav with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette
And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa

Yeah, I think I’ll throw the BS flag on this story. Assuming it happened at all, this idiot is looking for some quick cash.

I just couldn't help myself...but...

Yo listen up, here's the story
About a little hamster that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue
Like him, inside and outside
Blue his lav with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette
And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa

Uh, don't quit your day job just yet. Song writing needs a little more polishing. ;)

**** no! I don't listen to shet like that! I'm a rock n roller man myself. ZZ Top, Skynyrd, etc.

I like the blues, blues based rock, country blues, folk blues, Texas blues, blue suede shoes, blue skies, blue eyes cryin’ in the rain, blue berries, blue cheese, blue agave, blue birds, blue jays, and other things of blue but not blue hamsters. Especially if they get their blue from lav juice. :confused:

I like the blues, blues based rock, country blues, folk blues, Texas blues, blue suede shoes, blue skies, blue eyes cryin’ in the rain, blue berries, blue cheese, blue agave, blue birds, blue jays, and other things of blue but not blue hamsters. Especially if they get their blue from lav juice. :confused:

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

**** no! I don't listen to shet like that! I'm a rock n roller man myself. ZZ Top, Skynyrd, etc.

This was one of the greatest songs of the 20th century. But that doesn't surprise...most older folks are way out of touch with reality. Okay im kidding!!!! :p

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

Thanks Bubba.

Forrest Gump...one of my favorite movies

Forrest Gump...one of my favorite movies

Alabama boy too! ;):)

11856751_390756447790121_1510931970_n.jpg

I got a feeling we're going to find out the story is either fake or she just did this to try to sue an airline or get 15 minutes of fame. The airline came out in vehement Lee denies that anyone told her to do this. Which is what I would say to if it was my Airline
Who is vehement Lee?

Poor pebbles,PETA has probably started a lawsuit against the airline employee.

If the story is true, that’s awful. :(

Use the in-flight support booze like everyone else.

Oh, I don’t buy the too young to rent a car part either. Once upon a time, some rental companies had a min age of 25 but now most are 21 which is her age.

Some are still 25.

My son is 23 and was on a business trip a couple of weeks ago when Avis tried to deny him because he was under 25. He had to call his company’s travel folks and have them get on the phone with the counter dweeb and straighten it out.

Saki in remeberance of Peebles.

91B683EE-A13D-4D5F-88C2-F2A5F098A2BE.jpeg

Back