Cowboy Pilot

fishnfly

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Hunter
Sorry if this is a newb question...

I have been over on the red boards for a while, and was around when J.D. got banned for "name calling" and never came back. However, there has been talk over there that there is more to the story then just that. Something about J.D. being a "fraud". They said whatever happened, happened over here.

Well I couldnt get the story before the mods closed the thread...

I was wondering if someone could fill me in about what happened...

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

It is extremely unlikely at this point that CowboyPilot will be back. When he voluntarily chose to stop posting, he changed his registration email address. Unfortunately, the software requires that you validate email address changes, and until you do, you lose posting rights, and he changed his email to a clearly bogus email address, rendering the account useless.

Please do not attempt to publicly draw any conclusions positive or negative from this information. I am simply saying that the user id CowboyPilot will not be posting again.

It is extremely unlikely at this point that CowboyPilot will be back.
What makes you think he did not come back with a new name?

While I agree his log-in as Cowboy Pilot is very unlikely to be re-activated, there is not reason his persona could not be back with us right now under an entirely new name with an entirely new back ground story.

He may be posting among us again!

Naw,
I don't match the pattern of a Cowboy Pilot. There are other that do a much better job of raising suspicion.

And that is 'zactly the prime suspect...one who attempts to throw off the hounds by using an alternative behavior pattern...

Let's see....

I ride...
I rope...
I have worked on ranches...
I have worked cattle...
I have ridden unbroken horses...
And I Fly....

Oh GEEZ! I'm the Cowboy Pilot, and I didn't even know it!

Dag nub it!

Let's see....

I ride...
I rope...
I have worked on ranches...
I have worked cattle...
I have ridden unbroken horses...
And I Fly....

Oh GEEZ! I'm the Cowboy Pilot, and I didn't even know it!

Dag nub it!
Are you a faker? That also maybe an important requirement :dunno::D;)

Another question, doesn't hurt the horse if you ride him when they are broken? I would think you should get the animal fixed. I certainly would not fly my plane if it were broken. ;)

Somehow, one day, we'll know everyone by face. If we're not carefull, POA is going to make it a requirement to attend Gastons or one of the other largely known events.

Ya know, I can ride horses and fly planes. What about Cowgirl Pilot? :D
Although too many of you know me to get away with being "suspicious."

I don't care what any of you say, I liked the dude...until....

Did I ever tell ya I use to ride bulls and break horses? Heck, I even practiced the furrier trade for a bit.

Having met Scott, I can assure you that he's legit!

Cowboy Pilot (for anyone who wasn't here) had as his persona a crusty, grizzled older pilot type who was also pretty conservative and no-nonsense. I believe he was outed as a fraud a year or more ago.

Whom might we be discussing? Those names are new.
Something that happened on the Red Board a few years ago -- a person who pretended to be a somewhat well-known female actress (thus making himself a female impersonator?). A lot of folks got hooked before the pretender was outed and disappeared from sight.

He can't be far off. I saw him drinking a fake lemonade just two weeks ago! :)

Fake Lemonade? Wasn't I drinking Heineken that night? :confused: Heck... I can't even remember that long ago... but I do remember PJ being a lightweight, and not keeping up with the rest of us... plate for plate of all-you-can-eat riblets.... :dunno:

As for being a total fake, you'll have to ask Mari, PJ, Danielle, Lance, and Kenny.... (maybe I have them all fooled!) :goofy:

Fake Lemonade? Wasn't I drinking Heineken that night? :confused: Heck... I can't even remember that long ago... but I do remember PJ being a lightweight, and not keeping up with the rest of us... plate for plate of all-you-can-eat riblets.... :dunno:

As for being a total fake, you'll have to ask Mari, PJ, Danielle, Lance, and Kenny.... (maybe I have them all fooled!) :goofy:
So, what was that wierd drink you supposedly ordered toward the end? It looked like lemonade to me! :)

Something that happened on the Red Board a few years ago -- a person who pretended to be a somewhat well-known female actress (thus making himself a female impersonator?). A lot of folks got hooked before the pretender was outed and disappeared from sight.
Are you sure that isn't the person now believed to be Scott Migaldi?

:goofy:

Are you sure that isn't the person now believed to be Scott Migaldi?

:goofy:
Trust me I am not anything like Cowboy pilot. If you were familiar with his postings and I know you are with mine you would see no resemblance at all.

Seriously, there is little proof that Cowboy Pilot is actually gone for good and much conjecture about his return.

Trust me I am not anything like Cowboy pilot. If you were familiar with his postings and I know you are with mine you would see no resemblance at all.

Seriously, there is little proof that Cowboy Pilot is actually gone for good and much conjecture about his return.
True. By your posts, it's very evident you've jumped out of airplanes a few times without a parachute. :D

Lest we forget.....
We also had HWMNBN!!:hairraise:

Our young Texas rotorhead and expert on weight loss, other medical issues and aircraft leasebacks.

Back