Cowboy Pilot

The difference between SP and JD... one is hot and the other... was nothing!

it wasn't a completely wasted effort, cat ... I got it. and I happen to think SP is hot!

Even with the Cirruses out there now. I wonder when the Dr. in a Cirrus stat will take over? :D:D
Two weeks ago, there was a V-35 sitting next to a brand new SR-22 on the ramp in front of our hangar.

I was wishing I had a good camera with me for a decent shot of the two. Caption to follow: "Doctor Killers... old and new"

Two weeks ago, there was a V-35 sitting next to a brand new SR-22 on the ramp in front of our hangar.

I was wishing I had a good camera with me for a decent shot of the two. Caption to follow: "Doctor Killers... old and new"
I wonder if you had done that if AvWeb would have made it POTW?

I wonder if you had done that if AvWeb would have made it POTW?
I hadn't even thought about that possibility. We have three SR-22s that are based in our hangar. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a returning V-35.

I saw an MU-2 for the first time. Dr. Bruce can tell you how it's a (non-doctor) killer only THAT doctor wouldn't put his name on the guy's logbook.

I saw an MU-2 for the first time. Dr. Bruce can tell you how it's a (non-doctor) killer only THAT doctor wouldn't put his name on the guy's logbook.
Though I can't name one off the cuff, I'm sure there have been aircraft designed and built that have some inherently unsafe characteristics. But, neither the Bonanza or Cirrus are one of them. From what I've heard, neither is the MU-2. They are a plane often purchased by those with less experience and skill than demanded by the aircraft. Worse yet, they are often flown in conditions where the pilot is even less skillful. Such is simply asking for a fatal accident.

Back