Corrupt my wish

The weather lady had dinner with you but was sick for a week with food poisoning afterwards.

I wish the wellhead price of natural gas was 5.00 $/MMBTU for the next year.

Granted, but before you can cash out and retire on all those stock options, hyperinflation kicks into overdrive and you're enjoying retirement as a Gas Station attendant at 80.

I wish I didn't waste so many days taking them for granted.

Granted, but before you can cash out and retire on all those stock options, hyperinflation kicks into overdrive and you're enjoying retirement as a Gas Station attendant at 80.

I wish I didn't waste so many days taking them for granted.

You learn to live each day as if it is your last.

I wish I live 'til I'm 80 and passing gas for a living...

You learn to live each day as if it is your last.

I wish I live 'til I'm 80 and passing gas for a living...
And so you shall, and very successfully... until your career as the new "Petomaine" ends in a scandalous "sharting" incident on live TV, involving heads of state in the front row. :D

I wish I was 12 again...

And so you shall, and very successfully... until your career as the new "Petomaine" ends in a scandalous "sharting" incident on live TV, involving heads of state in the front row. :D

I wish I was 12 again...

Granted. Then you have to relive your teenage years soon afterwards.

I wish I was 22 again :)

Granted. Then you have to relive your teenage years soon afterwards.

I wish I was 22 again :)

Granted, but you are a 22 year old female crack ho with no teeth and nice soft gums.

I wish Burger King would introduce a lettuce wrapped Whopper.

Granted, but you are a 22 year old female crack ho with no teeth and nice soft gums.

I wish Burger King would introduce a lettuce wrapped Whopper.

Granted but then you'd have no crack ho to give your buns to.

I wish Olestra had no side effects.

Granted but the lettuce was tainted with a bunch of pesticides and you gravely ill.

I wish my in laws liked me better.

Granted but the lettuce was tainted with a bunch of pesticides and you gravely ill.

I wish my in laws liked me better.

Granted, But then they liked you too much and now you're pregnant

I wish my car was faster.

Granted - and it handles really nice, too, since I stole it this morning.

I wish it were closer to lunch time.

Granted, it is lunch time in the County jail. Except you're in the shower room having Bubba sausage.

I wish I could take today off.

Granted, And the next day, and the next...

I wish I had a better monitor

Granted but then you find your mistress and wife having coffee

I wish I had my IR already.

Granted but then you find your mistress and wife having coffee

I wish I had my IR already.

Granted but now that you fly on all those nasty, cold wet days it gives your husband more time to be with his girlfriend.

I wish they would invent a zero calorie hamburger.

Granted but now that you fly on all those nasty, cold wet days it gives your husband more time to be with his girlfriend.

I wish they would invent a zero calorie hamburger.

Granted, but now you can't feel it anymore and you need something else to fill you up

I wish Sac Arrow had more friends in this silly game

Granted - but it has a side effect of making you gain weight, a lot of weight.

I wish my cat didn't smell funny.

Granted, so you kept smelling your cat

I wish I could pause time

Granted, so you kept smelling your cat

I wish I could pause time

Granted, you can. But now you have to deal with POA posters that claim you implemented physics incorrectly.

I wish I could instantly have any chick I want.

Granted, you can. But now you have to deal with POA posters that claim you implemented physics incorrectly.

Granted, but other things happen instantly and they leave you.

I wish it wasn't raining so hard right now.

Granted, but then the rape charges came rolling in....

I wish I paid more attention before posting

Granted. But then you wouldn't be paying attention to your awesome new monitor that was granted as well

I wish I had my own paid for airplane that required no maintenance charges and didn't use avgas.

Granted, you do, but it's made by Revelle.

I wish I could have all lunches for free from here on out.

Granted, you do, but it's made by Revelle.

I wish I could have all lunches for free from here on out.

Granted by the California Department of Corrections - you and Bubba are now cellmates.

I wish I wasn't in WWW

Last edited:
Granted but your in an intranet which means you're at work. Blech!

I wish things I touched turned to gold!

Get your hands off that!

I wish I was in Utopia

Granted. You are, but given it isn't a real place name you are stuck in some sort of cosmic warp plus your nards are solid metal now.

I wish I had a bed in my office.

Granted. You are, but given it isn't a real place name you are stuck in some sort of cosmic warp plus your nards are solid metal now.

I wish I had a bed in my office.

Granted, but it is made of nails.

I wish everthing I touched turned to butterflies.

Granted, but it is made of nails.

I wish everthing I touched turned to butterflies.

Granted, your yoke, throttle and mixture knob just flew out the window.

I wish my Iphone had an app that allowed me to control people's minds.

Granted, your yoke, throttle and mixture knob just flew out the window.

I wish my Iphone had an app that allowed me to control people's minds.

Granted, but then everyone you know started sleeping with each other for your enjoyment and no work got done. Everybody lost their job and therefore the ability to continue to own an Arrow.

I wish my Android phone had an app that allowed me to fast forward the work day to 5pm.

Granted - but you just changed to 2nd shift and your work day STARTS at 5pm.

I wish I had a beer.
Granted - But after a couple you get pulled over for a light out. You get arrested for drunk driving and loose your pilots license for life.

I wish I had more gas to fly.

Granted - you have a nice cold bottle of the best champagne. But, lacking thumbs, you are unable to open it.

I wish tom smith could type faster...

Granted, but then everyone else does not get to grant your wishes first.

I wish I knew who Tom Smith was (since he lives in California and only has 4 posts, half of which are here). Us Californians are rare on POA.

Granted, but then everyone else does not get to grant your wishes first.

I wish I knew who Tom Smith was (since he lives in California and only has 4 posts, half of which are here). Us Californians are rare on POA.

Granted. But when he meets you he raps your knuckles for incorrect use of objective pronouns.

I wish that I didn't have an office job (funny to some of you who know me, but trust me - I do have one.)

Granted. But when he meets you he raps your knuckles for incorrect use of objective pronouns.

I wish that I didn't have an office job (funny to some of you who know me, but trust me - I do have one.)

Granted, you don't have an office job. Or any other for that matter anymore, and you have to become a male prostitute to pay your bills.

I wish E40 would include me in his next rap album.

Granted, but again it's about you being in jail with Big Bubba. You pretty boy. :)

I wish I didn't have to go to the gym to lose weight

Granted, but again it's about you being in jail with Big Bubba. You pretty boy. :)

I wish I didn't have to go to the gym to lose weight

Granted, but then the only way to burn calories is with Bubba.

I wish all the vendors I work with weren't in different time zones, since I can't get anything done after 2pm which is right when my coffee is kicking in.

Back