Cirrus SR22 Flying Club - Atlanta (PDK)

Skepilot

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Skepilot
Anybody interested in fractional ownership of a Cirrus SR22? Would you love to own one, but can't rationalize sole ownership? Rental options either poorly maintained or too expensive? Do you live within or near the perimeter of Atlanta? If you answered yes to those questions, this might be for you.

We have assembled a group of pilots who are seeking to start an Equity Flying Club, centered around an SR22 (probably G2), based in PDK. Just need a few more members to make it a reality. Preliminary numbers are as follows:

$10k buy-in
$300/month dues (to cover financing and fixed costs)
$100/hour dry rate

If interested, PM me. Serious inquiries only, please.

PS: Not interested in discussions of "I'd rather have this other aircraft type" or "I'd be interested in this other airport." We have a core group together who are centered around an SR22 and PDK. Just need a few more to push past the finish line. PM me if interested.

I would be interested if this is still a possibility

Would be very interested in participating in this - was it formed, or is there something similar available?

Please call me if interested in discussing. 404.520.1868

This never got off the ground, pardon the pun. I did see recently advertised a 1/3rd share of an SR22 at RYY and a 1/4 share of an SR20 at LZU.

This never got off the ground, pardon the pun. I did see recently advertised a 1/3rd share of an SR22 at RYY and a 1/4 share of an SR20 at LZU.
Where did you see those advertised ?

Facebook. One was in the Georgia Pilots group, the other in Atlanta Airplane Partnerships group.

Back