Careful guys, they're on to us!

James331

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
James331
So I wake up to go home from work today, check my emails on my personal email real quick as I let me car warm up and I see this person somehow stumbled on my email address, better initiate operation whale, repeat, the whale has beached! lol

"On Feb 18, 2018, at 23:30, Helen Page <DCreoport677@gmx.com> wrote:

Certified Flight Instructors and other Pilots deal with and come into contact with both
natural and artificial overcast on a regular basis....This email assumes that because of your training you should
easily be able to decipher the difference. The artificial formations now being created by aircraft themselves have
been thoroughly analyzed as to their Chemical makeup...by checking air , soil and rain samples (see video).......

These samples contain many toxic substances.....here are a few of the major ones that you and your students may
be exposed to :

Aluminum : Aluminum hundreds of times higher than the established safe level....has been found.......
Aluminum attacks your central nervous system which contributes to brain diseases by producing........
oxidative stress and exposes us to degenerative brain disorders such as Alkheimers and Parkinsons....

Barium : Barium far in access of normal has been found....
Barium exposure causes irregular heartbeat.....lung failure.....and severe muscular problems....

Strontium : This increases our chances of bone cancer and heart problems.

As a Cerified Flight Instructor....You should be concerned about your own safety and future....as well as that
of your students and the integrity of your operation.
The elderly, adults , children , infants , animals , plants and our water supply are being despoiled by these toxins
on a daily basis.
Please stand by the Truth on this issue and call for an end to this so called Geo-Engineering.......And against the members of your profession involved in this heinous crime assailing all living things and our enviornment .........
With good reason....people are begining to view Pilots with contempt....the reputation of all pilots is at stake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPnWaBsMYnY

HELEN
"

It amazes me people actually believe this stuff, also kinda curious where this nutter found my email address.

Crazy Helen. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But we did have this switch on the jet....

images

Last edited:
The artificial formations now being created by aircraft themselves have
been thoroughly analyzed as to their Chemical makeup...by checking air , soil and rain samples

I'm glad someone is finally analyzing what is in those chemtrails.

Guess we need to turn up the Volume to mitigate their concerns

Solid Gold. The comment section is epic. The trolls are also having a pretty easy picking on there too.

Solid Gold. The comment section is epic. The trolls are also having a pretty easy picking on there too.

"Therefore, a huge loophole in the US Constitution allows for the unlawful attack on civil liberties from the air and the eventual extermination of mankind."

Damn, and I thought the Framers had thought of everything. Then again, maybe they did...

Time to listen to real experts...

Ha!

I remeber when I first saw one of those Alex jones videos or podcasts a few years ago, think it was about something legit, internet censorship or gun grabbers or something like that, I was like man this dude is making some good points, aaaaaand than he went off the tracks, it went from he has a few good points to this dude is bat chit crazy, didn't bother to check him out again. Based on that video seems like the guy is going deeper and deeper into nutjob land as the years go by.

You can't fool us. We KNOW that class picture you posted on another thread is really graduates from a joint FAA/NASA sponsored chemtrails dispersion endorsement course. They always like to indoctrinate young, malleable minds. ;)

I couldn't watch too much of it, but one of the scientists, is a math professor at a Shasta College, Iraja Savadas, seems a little out of his field of expertise. Another is a guy Francis Mangels, who has more believable credentials commanded a whole section on Metabunk https://www.metabunk.org/the-claims-of-francis-mangels-a-factual-examination.t154/

The "pilots" amaze me. It seems a pilot should understand what's in his plane, at least on a fundamental basis. When you take an airliner, load it up with passengers, bags, cargo and fuel, where the heck is all this extra space for these tons and tons of chem trail mix. I know in my little airplane I can only carry a few gallons. :p

Any of you guys have trouble with the Honeywell GS-433 applicator setup, specifically when coupled to their XT-1 nozzles? We're having issues with uneven spray patterns, especially with the Boeings.

Ah damn - disregard. I meant to post this in the private forum.

Any of you guys have trouble with the Honeywell GS-433 applicator setup, specifically when coupled to their XT-1 nozzles? We're having issues with uneven spray patterns, especially with the Boeings.

Well played sir. You win the internet for today.
tenor-winner.gif

We went with the XT2 nozzles and that seemed to resolve it, even allowed for a wider pattern making it more efficient.

I think DuPont is about to announce the release date of their newest dispersal agent.

We went with the XT2 nozzles and that seemed to resolve it, even allowed for a wider pattern making it more efficient.

Dammit, private forum! Private forum!!!

This is hoax.

Everybody knows all existing stocks of Chemtrail fluids have been confiscated by the Deep State and shipped to North Korea to be used as payloads on their Ballistic Missile tests over Japan. Their are also unconfirmed reports they have been spread over the South Korean USA Olympic Village by North Korea using unlicensed drones. The drones and fluids were purported to have been smuggled into South Korea in the North Korean Cheerleader suits.

Cheers

Ah man, but if the recipient is outside as you fly over the onset is much too quick, better to follow the cleaning instructions on the 1's'.

Any of you guys have trouble with the Honeywell GS-433 applicator setup

Damn, you airline guys are always flying out of date stuff! Everyone knows the Garmin GDL-BS-69-666 is the shiznit for GPS coupled spray control.

Damn, you airline guys are always flying out of date stuff! Everyone knows the Garmin GDL-BS-69-666 is the shiznit for GPS coupled spray control.

Yeah so true Bill. Airlines won't see that model for another 5-10 years. Management spends it on bonuses ya know.

Make sure you're running these in all of your boom and feeder lines...

strainer.jpg

Then for good measure use the appropriate size of one of these and clean all the crap and build up out of your nozzle heads...

torchcleaner.jpg

DO NOT take your students to 30,000 feet it could be dangerous for both of you.

Last edited:
Chicaboom, chickaboom, don't you just love it?
As the official unofficial chaplain of this site, I assure you that it is that it is NOT a sin to torment chemtrail believers.

Chicaboom, chickaboom, don't you just love it?
As the official unofficial chaplain of this site, I assure you that it is that it is NOT a sin to torment chemtrail believers.

Heck, I thought it was a sacrament....

My brother sent me a pic of the AC130 that was buzzing his shop in FL today. Props were in full chemtrail mode.

FB_IMG_1519176508318.jpg

Back