But but we were on a BBQ run...

mscard88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/ne...unway-for-barbecue/ar-BBM0bsP?ocid=spartandhp

When I was a controller many moons ago vehicle crossings were always a concern and a problem. Sounds like the controller might have this one on him.

I recall once when a GC cleared a vehicle across the runway, and I looked up and saw a T37 coming out of the overcast on short final for the runway. I hollered T37 on short final, thankfully the vehicle had crossed by then.

At least the parking lot / driveway and the destination are on the same side of the runway at BQ1 . . . which brings up another point . . . it's about time for another trip to the Pik N Pig!

You cheating on the mighty BQ1?

lol never. the pig is my favorite local fly in place, but the flying pig at EHO has some mighty tasty food. well at least the brisket samich was dang good. gonna have to try some other stuff as well.

lol never. the pig is my favorite local fly in place, but the flying pig at EHO has some mighty tasty food. well at least the brisket samich was dang good. gonna have to try some other stuff as well.

never been, is it on the airport or just within walking distance?

Oh come on, that van had plenty of time.
"Hey boss, I put a work order on your desk for you to sign. What is it, you say? It's for installing nitrous in the van."

The Flying Pig at EHO is pretty good. Though I’d say that BQ1 is slightly better in the food department and a cooler place to fly to. Either way, we are talking about flying and BBQ so it’s all good.

Is there a thread on POA about the best places to get that $100 hamberger / BBQ?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/ne...unway-for-barbecue/ar-BBM0bsP?ocid=spartandhp

When I was a controller many moons ago vehicle crossings were always a concern and a problem. Sounds like the controller might have this one on him.

I recall once when a GC cleared a vehicle across the runway, and I looked up and saw a T37 coming out of the overcast on short final for the runway. I hollered T37 on short final, thankfully the vehicle had crossed by then.

Is this why @James331 wants to learn how to drive faster?

Back