For Sale Book: How To Become An Airline Pilot - Achieve Your Dream Without Going Broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Lawrence

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Robert Lawrence, ATP
I am currently in San Antonio, after having flown the red-eye here this morning. I became an airline pilot at age 49, after suffering 17 years at an unrelated & unsatisfying career. I used all the lame excuses about "why" I could not become an airline pilot. I told myself I couldn't take the pay cut, I was too old, it is too expensive, it will take too long, etc.

Finally, I simply made the decision to go for it. Like Jim Rohn said, "People either find a way or they find an excuse."

Once I made the commitment I took the first step, then the next, and so on. It was not luck. It was not timing. It was a decision. What I did, anybody can do.

I wrote a book detailing how I did it and how I saved time and money. The eBook is only $2.99. It is also in paperback and on Audible and iTunes as an audio book.
The book will make a great gift too.

Feel free to email me at vegetarianpilot@gmail.com if you would like.

Kind regards,

Robert Lawrence

I feel like I've seen this episode before.

Deju vu moment here....not senior, deju vu.

deja-vu-two-16ribbl.jpg

I am currently in San Antonio,vegetarianpilot@gmail.com if you would like.

Kind regards,

Robert Lawrence

How long are you in SAT for? Might be kind of hard to stay true to your email here. One trip to 2M might change your mind.

I live near San Antonio and have to be downtown at the Pearl for an event tonight.

Another reminder that we do not allow bashing of the seller in the Classified section. On the other hand, @Robert Lawrence, one thread advertising your book was sufficient. You are coming close to being banned as a spammer if you persist in starting new threads about this book.

The posts that were over the line have been deleted and warnings were issued. The thread will stay closed. If you have any questions about the book, please ask in a private conversation with the seller, or use the email provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back